How do you like your liquid packaging??

How do you like your packaging

• Box

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • No Box

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • Clear Pet Bottle

Votes: 74 67.9%
  • Slightly Coloured See Through PET Bottle (i.e Light Yellow, Light Blue)

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Coloured See Through PET Bottle (Dark Blue, Black)

Votes: 12 11.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like juice delivered in an RBA of my choice if you could...no? Well glass bottles with drippers look good but thats a bit problem for certain tanks like the aqua v2 to name just one. Just a standard plastic bottle with a thin tip is the most practical and my preferred choice over the fancy shmancy ones, they probably keep the costs low for everyone too which is always good!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

If www are talking about bottles being on the shelf in a shop, I wouldn't touch anything that wasn't in a box as I don't want the liquid left in the light.

If it's being delivered then I would still rather have have a box as then I know it has been stored correctly in the warehouse.

If www are talking about bottles being on the shelf in a shop, I wouldn't touch anything that wasn't in a box as I don't want the liquid left in the light.

If it's being delivered then I would still rather have have a box as then I know it has been stored correctly in the warehouse.

But then surely an amber glass bottle would sort that issue. They hardly let any light through apparently.

But then surely an amber glass bottle would sort that issue. They hardly let any light through apparently.

Yes but that wasn't an option on the poll.

I like glass bottles but prefer clear glass so I can see the juice colour and if it changes.

still-from-brewsters-millions-1985.jpg

Unboxed - Amber glass, child safe dropper top.
Boxed - Clear glass, child safe dropper top.

I see no quiz on the iPad, but if one of the options is "Previously unopened" then that's the one I'd go for.

Hence the reason I'll not be buying from a certain new online 'vetted by' juice business that sends me unsolicited email.

I like the caps T-Max (Snake Oil) uses.. Not the glass dropper caps.. The plastic inserts and child safe caps that comes with the glass bottles.

Has anyone any idea where to get them from? The caps at Naturallythinking aren't child safe and the dripper insert cap is shit.. It blocks itself even with juice with a pg/vg ratio of 50/50.. The bottles are the same as the ones t-max uses though.

I want the small ones to use with 10ml bottles too. The necks are the same size on the bottles I use.

Last edited:
Glass, either brown or in a box if it's sat on a shelf exposed to daylight.
Ideally with a pipette, needle-nosed, not one of the blobby bead ones.

If it's stored in a UV-free warehouse for mail order than PET is OK, I guess.

Only brand of the many that I use that have got it right are Ruthless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom