What's new

how many coils do you get through in a week?

lene

Postman
How many coils do you get through in a week? I vape a lot and I change mine every 5 days. But I am vaping 70 vg. Because I like the clouds and the taste.

I can't honestly remember the last time I changed my coil... Ah wait I can, 4 weeks ago.

Depends on the batch. I'm using Nautilus coils and I currently have a bad batch, I changed coils 3x in the last 3/4 days.

When I do get a good batch of coils, they usually last me a week (1 coil)

They were so hit and miss for me, sometimes a week sometimes a day or two. Hence why with all the help on here I’m running a RDA now.

I think it depends on the tank/coils. I run 5 Uwell Crown 3 tanks and the coils last for ages, weeks, but have a couple of Trillium tanks using Eleaf coils that don't last that long in comparison, the last tank/coil set up came with the Eleaf Invoke, again Eleaf coils, last about a week.
Obviously how much power you put through them will influence the life of your coil but unlike the Crown 2 the Crown 3 seems to have sorted out the longevity issues.

I'm vaping on a 40 watts. I bought my self 20 coils so I can chill out abit.

One coil every two weeks if they are good! Bu occassionally two a week if they are bad or I am pumping custard through...

Innokin Crios coil will last me about a week. Bit less, 5 days, if I give it a work out.
But they only cost me a couple of bucks so I don't care.

i dont use stock coils i build my own so it depends really but most of the time its every 2 weeks...

Back
Top Bottom