What's new

I just cant get on with the Profile P.S :(

Hi not read all the replys but you got the right pin in it, if you are using the pin it came with you will get dry hits all day long what ever you do because it's for single coil, watch RIP TRIPPERS video bud, i use mine on the topside never a dry hit 80 watts up and I cannot wick for shit if you you have already done this then u may have got a doubly let me know how u get on.

Hi not read all the replys but you got the right pin in it, if you are using the pin it came with you will get dry hits all day long what ever you do because it's for single coil, watch RIP TRIPPERS video bud, i use mine on the topside never a dry hit 80 watts up and I cannot wick for shit if you you have already done this then u may have got a doubly let me know how u get on.
The pins supplied give the option of parallel/series & drip or squonk. The PS isn't designed for single coil. Dual mesh & dual coil work ok.

Yeah I don't understand all these people who say only one side fires, I've seen it mentioned so much. That's clearly a fault with the device or the pins not screwed in properly as both pins are for dual coils, just to double or halve the resistance. I have tried both pins on multiple builds, I get both mesh strips firing every time as they should. theres clearly a defect with at least one batch if so many people have this issue.

As for my own issue, after the chat with @Crispycritters about the height of the mesh, I took out my flattish VV ,mesh and put in some premade nexmesh strips (the 316l ones) and this has been the best flavour so far. I tried a very standard juice of my homemade Heisenberg so it could be thats just overpowering but touch wood its the best vape I've had from the PS. Ill give this a few days then maybe try rewick with a new juice and see if it stays as good then try longer cuts of the VV mesh.

It still isn't the 'wow' I was expecting from this RDA, Id say at the moment its on par with the 1.5. So still a little disappointing

There's an issue if you overtighten the pin. Affects series more than parallel. Normal wisdom is to tighten the pin but on the PS it's to loosen off a touch. Joel Robinson gave this advice on the early batches and it works on mine which was a release version.

I think you might of got a faulty 1 bud because mine works brill and like I said I can not wick for shit I had the same problem when I got the doom mesh rta every 1 was raving about how easily it was to wick and build on and mine was just shite anyway a had 1 given and tried again on the that 1 its ace no problems at all just put it down to you got delt a shit hand.

I think you might of got a faulty 1 bud because mine works brill and like I said I can not wick for shit I had the same problem when I got the doom mesh rta every 1 was raving about how easily it was to wick and build on and mine was just shite anyway a had 1 given and tried again on the that 1 its ace no problems at all just put it down to you got delt a shit hand.

Yeah my one might have some other weird issue, but I meant both side / mesh strips should always fire regardless of the pin installed

True m8 just put it down to you just don't like it like you said you don't get on with it, not everyone is going to like it if so it be a shit world if we were all the same.

Back
Top Bottom