What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

I will indded do a vid, I'm testing the thing as I type...
Nice one.....all these good reviews are making me wooble a bit.....i love my taifuns, but the kf4 seems to be blowing it out of the water....

What i really wanna hear is that the clone is good....but like my v2kfl+ clone was just "not quite" as good as the pukka one.....

I seriously cannot believe for a minute that the clone is anywhere near as good as a real one......the cloned k4 is just better then the kfl+......

Nice one.....all these good reviews are making me wooble a bit.....i love my taifuns, but the kf4 seems to be blowing it out of the water....

What i really wanna hear is that the clone is good....but like my v2kfl+ clone was just "not quite" as good as the pukka one.....

I seriously cannot believe for a minute that the clone is anywhere near as good as a real one......the cloned k4 is just better then the kfl+......

It's damn close on the one I've got, the only bit that is really giving me any concern is the spring and the juice flow section - on mine if you tighten the 510 screw right up then the juice flow ring becomes difficult to turn, back off the 510 a fraction and it smooth again, and only time will tell on the spring...

It's damn close on the one I've got, the only bit that is really giving me any concern is the spring and the juice flow section - on mine if you tighten the 510 screw right up then the juice flow ring becomes difficult to turn, back off the 510 a fraction and it smooth again, and only time will tell on the spring...

exactly why my clone is in the bin!! fcking thing gets too tight, small tank means regular refilling, meaning regular fighting with the juice control. fcking thing got stuck on my dna, in a attempt to close, stripped the threading on the DNA ... that juice control is a gimic its a shit design!!

exactly why my clone is in the bin!! fcking thing gets too tight, small tank means regular refilling, meaning regular fighting with the juice control. fcking thing got stuck on my dna, in a attempt to close, stripped the threading on the DNA ... that juice control is a gimic its a shit design!!

It isnt a problem on my original but the clone designers might need to look a bit closer at the base - they probably missed something tiny...

You threw it :-O

As title suggests, my Kayfun 4 clone from puff palace arrived today.

I shit you not, it's hard to believe this is a clone.
If I bought a genuine and received this device I would have been more than happy.

It really seems like the Chinese have stolen a ton of genuines and selling them off cheap!

It vapes better than my genuine KFL so I would go as far as to say it performs as well as the genuine as people have said the genuine performs marginally better than the old KFL.

Here are some pics:

View attachment 40030
View attachment 40031
View attachment 40032
View attachment 40033
View attachment 40034

I cannot believe this is a clone, even has the Svoe Mesto seal and poster!

Changed out to the glass tank, all threads are buttery smooth and machined perfectly.

Chucked a microcoil in with a thick slice of Muji and filled up with snake oil.

The juice control works exactly as the original, total doddle and did not leak a single drop when filling, closing or opening.

Flavour is outstanding and much airier than the KFL so suits my vaping style, I am in vape heaven right now :)

View attachment 40035

Dose it have the logo on it, the one over the airholes?

It isnt a problem on my original but the clone designers might need to look a bit closer at the base - they probably missed something tiny...

Take a look at the White O ring, the smaller one is noticeably bigger, more flat and less rounded, suggesting the clone has design flaws there. BTW i tried swapping this with a cloud9 original fitting, it doesn't sit tight.

You could try swapping you originals and test.

BTW for your interest, check the small black o ring that goes around the top chimney, you will see its double the thickness of the original, also suggesting a design issue there.

Oh and you mentioned the spring, i cant see a differance with that. I swapped with a cloud9 one couldnt tell

Take a look at the White O ring, the smaller one is noticeably bigger, more flat and less rounded, suggesting the clone has design flaws there. BTW i tried swapping this with a cloud9 original fitting, it doesn't sit tight.

You could try swapping you originals and test.

BTW for your interest, check the small black o ring that goes around the top chimney, you will see its double the thickness of the original, also suggesting a design issue there.

Oh and you mentioned the spring, i cant see a differance with that. I swapped with a cloud9 one couldnt tell

I thought you threw it in the bin ;)

Back
Top Bottom