What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

Yeah i did! I just had too, saw the post on here and thought i had to try it.

Honestly, to coin your phrase... gobsmacked.

So you get an IDENTICAL Kayfun 4 for £32 without logo, or add £90 if you want the logo.

Tough call :)

So you get an IDENTICAL Kayfun 4 for £32 without logo, or add £90 if you want the logo.

Tough call :)

In looks, yes.

Vape quality will be tested later. If im honest.... can't see it being much different (if at all) with everything being shiny that should be shiny on the inside

In looks, yes.

Vape quality will be tested later. If im honest.... can't see it being much different (if at all) with everything being shiny that should be shiny on the inside

I'd be very interested on hearing your thoughts on how it vapes and compares to your original as it looks great, 316 SS and no logos are a huge plus for me.

I'd be very interested on hearing your thoughts on how it vapes and compares to your original as it looks great, 316 SS and no logos are a huge plus for me.

Im just screwing it all back together now. Just having a vape break before coiling and wicking :yahoo:

YES YES YES! We have a winner. Flavour is immense..... yup... okay...here goes..... you ready..... as good as the original!

That 316 stainless steel appears to be the key, the build decks are spitting image of each other. The build on my original is usually 1.40/1.41 ohms (always use same one) and straight away this clone is reading 1.40ohms. Spot on!

Only difference to the original.... different box, no logos and the square nut in the base is encased in an insulator on the original which is removed as one. This clone, the insulator is encased in the base and nut sits in it, so the nut comes out on its own. No reason to mention other than clarity for everyone.

Great box though, loads of spare o- rings, spare deck screws, keyring screw driver, muji cotton pads and 2 pre made coils. Only spare missing is the silver spring that sits below the deck. Meh, can buy them if lost

Build quality is as good as the original, very very solid

Attachments

• 20150109_193358.jpg
    20150109_193358.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
YES YES YES! We have a winner. Flavour is immense..... yup... okay...here goes..... you ready..... as good as the original!

That stainless steel appears to be the key, the build decks are spitting image of each other. The build on my original is usually 1.40/1.41 ohms (always use same one) and straight away this clone is reading 1.40ohms. Spot on!

Only difference to the original.... different box, no logos and the square nut in the base is encased in an insulator on the original whih is removed as one. This clone, the insulator is encased in the base and nut sits in it, so the nut comes out on its own. No reason to mention other than clarity for everyone.

Great box though, loads of spare o- rings, spare deck screws, keyring screw driver, muji cotton pads and 2 pre made coils. Only spare missing is the silver spring that sits below the deck. Meh, can buy them if lost

Done any blindfolded testing? :P

That stainless steel appears to be the key, the build decks are spitting image of each other. The build on my original is usually 1.40/1.41 ohms (always use same one) and straight away this clone is reading 1.40ohms. Spot on!

Only difference to the original.... different box, no logos and the square nut in the base is encased in an insulator on the original which is removed as one. This clone, the insulator is encased in the base and nut sits in it, so the nut comes out on its own. No reason to mention other than clarity for everyone.

Excellent stuff, may have to get this version as well. Shame they don't do it in black.

On the strength of your review i'm ordering one on payday hopefully they'll have a black one by then, thanks for this

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

On the strength of your review i'm ordering one on payday hopefully they'll have a black one by then, thanks for this

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

If they produce a black one i will be buying another! :D

Back
Top Bottom