What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

I've got an order in for an infinite one (from FT) and I've just googled to find the material spec, evolution vaping suggest that it is also made out of 316L stainless, however they also do not mention about the bell cap that comes with the FT one so I'm not convinced it'll be 316. anyone know?

but after the strength of the comparison by @ghost I'm tempted to cancel and get the Hcigar version instead.

Last edited:
ghost

In your initial description of the H Cigar one you said no smells, so no funk of machine oil on yours at all? Still get the occasional taint of it on my EHPRO despite having stripped it out fully, soaked in white vinegar and scrubbing with detergent and a tooth brush.

ghost

In your initial description of the H Cigar one you said no smells, so no funk of machine oil on yours at all? Still get the occasional taint of it on my EHPRO despite having stripped it out fully, soaked in white vinegar and scrubbing with detergent and a tooth brush.

A very very small wiff. It wasn't anywhere near as overpowering though. I quickly pinpointed it too the main chamber but broke the whole thing down and soaked in warm fairy liquid for 30 mins, cleaned with a toothbrush and then dried with kitchen roll. This was purely a step i repeated because i do it with every bit of vape gear i received.

It was then totally odorless after one clean. My other clone took 4 good soaks, scrubing and swapping the drip tip unti i kicked it.

As for actual oil, none. My other clone had grubby threads but this once was clean

A very very small wiff. It wasn't anywhere near as overpowering though. I quickly pinpointed it too the main chamber but broke the whole thing down and soaked in warm fairy liquid for 30 mins, cleaned with a toothbrush and then dried with kitchen roll. This was purely a step i repeated because i do it with every bit of vape gear i received.

It was then totally odorless after one clean. My other clone took 4 good soaks, scrubing and swapping the drip tip unti i kicked it.

As for actual oil, none. My other clone had grubby threads but this once was clean

Thanks, looks like I know where I'll be buying my second clone from :)

@ghost

I didn't even bother to wash my Robbottech. I took it apart to examine it and it didn't have the slightest whiff so I just went ahead used it.

As title suggests, my Kayfun 4 clone from puff palace arrived today.

I shit you not, it's hard to believe this is a clone.
If I bought a genuine and received this device I would have been more than happy.

It really seems like the Chinese have stolen a ton of genuines and selling them off cheap!

It vapes better than my genuine KFL so I would go as far as to say it performs as well as the genuine as people have said the genuine performs marginally better than the old KFL.

Here are some pics:

View attachment 40030
View attachment 40031
View attachment 40032
View attachment 40033
View attachment 40034

I cannot believe this is a clone, even has the Svoe Mesto seal and poster!

Changed out to the glass tank, all threads are buttery smooth and machined perfectly.

Chucked a microcoil in with a thick slice of Muji and filled up with snake oil.

The juice control works exactly as the original, total doddle and did not leak a single drop when filling, closing or opening.

Flavour is outstanding and much airier than the KFL so suits my vaping style, I am in vape heaven right now :)

View attachment 40035

dude thats a nice peice of kit you got there

Have just built up my ephro clone after a lot of fiddling, first time with rebuilding. All seems good, vapour is good and no leaks up to yet. Only problem is i can taste machine oil, even after soaking and using a toothbrush on it 4 times, but it did smell really bad of oil when i got it. I will have to strip it and wash it again. I do not recommend a machine oil flavour vape lol

Have just built up my ephro clone after a lot of fiddling, first time with rebuilding. All seems good, vapour is good and no leaks up to yet. Only problem is i can taste machine oil, even after soaking and using a toothbrush on it 4 times, but it did smell really bad of oil when i got it. I will have to strip it and wash it again. I do not recommend a machine oil flavour vape lol

Yeah a machine oil vape would not be good! Lol.

Right... points to take extra care over and scrub REALLY well. Inside the main chamber, may have to use kitchen roll and floss it through (hope that makes sense). Then also the juice flow holes, really get your toothbrush bristles in there. Then the same on the airflow ring, the 4 holes. Also the airflow hole in the build deck, lots of bristles then scrub in a circular motion. last thing is the drip tip, really good flossing scrub, or just change it.

Hope that helps a bit

Yeah a machine oil vape would not be good! Lol.

Right... points to take extra care over and scrub REALLY well. Inside the main chamber, may have to use kitchen roll and floss it through (hope that makes sense). Then also the juice flow holes, really get your toothbrush bristles in there. Then the same on the airflow ring, the 4 holes. Also the airflow hole in the build deck, lots of bristles then scrub in a circular motion. last thing is the drip tip, really good flossing scrub, or just change it.

Hope that helps a bit

Thanks for that, i will give that a go. If that dosnt work, its having a boil wash in the washing machine lol. Am just glad i managed to build it up ok and it worked lol

Back
Top Bottom