What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

Looks like i will be buying another clone. My stepson accidentally emptied a cup off water down the sink. The cup contained some bits that was soaking, to get rid of the machine oil taste. Have lost 2 insulators, the air screw, the spring and the 510 connector screw. I even took the u bend off the sink and they are not in there. My fault, i shouldn't have left the cup near the sink. At least i will have some spare parts lol

That sucks, especially after having to wait till the weekend to get hold of it. Personally I'd go for the H Cigar one from vapegeek as it's the only one to advertise as being 316 grade SS. Also ghost says there's no real difference between it and his original so got to be worth a punt.

It sure does. At least i had a bit if a vape on it, even if 8t did taste if oil. Have just been reading through this thread and it does look like the h cigar one is good. How are you getting on with yours rune

It sure does. At least i had a bit if a vape on it, even if 8t did taste if oil. Have just been reading through this thread and it does look like the h cigar one is good. How are you getting on with yours rune

Good since doing the most recent full strip down, vinegar soak and toothbrush scrub. Haven't had a hint of machine oil since so touch wood that's finally sorted. Haven't touched my original KFLv2 since getting it :)

I do want a 316 SS one though so I know it's the same material as the original so will probably be ordering from vapegeek at the end of the month.

I tried my mates kf4 at the weekend and have to say it is a mighty good vape but imo no better than the 2 roses I have... it's also quite big... no bigger than the rose but it does seem bigger imo. Think i'll wait and see if they bring out a short kit for it

I tried my mates kf4 at the weekend and have to say it is a mighty good vape but imo no better than the 2 roses I have... it's also quite big... no bigger than the rose but it does seem bigger imo. Think i'll wait and see if they bring out a short kit for it

I think its that size cos it goes through juice like there's no tomorrow, any smaller and you would need a rucksack.

I think its that size cos it goes through juice like there's no tomorrow, any smaller and you would need a rucksack.

Well that's not sold it to me lol... I have an orchid for when I want to rape my juice stash. Think i'll stick with the rose for now.. anyne got a shorty kit for it? :umm:

Out of interest, what type of coil are you guys running on your clones?

Initially when I got mine, I just went with a bog standard horizontal version. But I rebuilt mine with a vertical (chimney) coil and this is made so much each easier due to the larger air hole, which enables you to get a small drill bit down the hole and keep the coil in place whilst you screw the wires down to the deck.

For example:

Furthermore, in my opinion, the flavour is definitely improved over the horizontal version and it makes for an airier draw. So much so, moving forward, this will be my only coil type I choose to install.

Worth a try, if you're looking to experiment/try something new :thumbup:

Out of interest, what type of coil are you guys running on your clones?

Initially when I got mine, I just went with a bog standard horizontal version. But I rebuilt mine with a vertical (chimney) coil and this is made so much each easier due to the larger air hole, which enables you to get a small drill bit down the hole and keep the coil in place whilst you screw the wires down to the deck.

For example:

Furthermore, in my opinion, the flavour is definitely improved over the horizontal version and it makes for an airier draw. So much so, moving forward, this will be my only coil type I choose to install.

Worth a try, if you're looking to experiment/try something new :thumbup:

How do you wick when it's built this way?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom