What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

Think they should rename this thing The Lord Lucan....cos your juice disappears just as fast

got my v4 today and what a peice of shit the glass tank is`nt glass the top of the chimney is beaten up and the poly tank is abit pants aswell as it gets stuck really tight when you tighten the top peice on. so tight i had to use a pair of mole grips to get it off and i used a old towel to cover it so no scrapes apart from the one that was on there already i will say it does come with lots of spares and that`s the only good bit and i wont be using it as it will be going back and no i don`t know who made it

got my v4 today and what a peice of shit the glass tank is`nt glass the top of the chimney is beaten up and the poly tank is abit pants aswell as it gets stuck really tight when you tighten the top peice on. so tight i had to use a pair of mole grips to get it off and i used a old towel to cover it so no scrapes apart from the one that was on there already i will say it does come with lots of spares and that`s the only good bit and i wont be using it as it will be going back and no i don`t know who made it

Where you buy it from mate?

Never used Cigabuy and don’t think I would now!

Although majority of clones have been very well produced, there is still a lot which can go wrong from a design point of view, it is a fairly complex design with the juice control, internal springs etc so I bought from UK to be safe.

EHPRO, Moander, Tobeco, HCigar all seem to be on the money

Back
Top Bottom