What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

My clone doesn't have any issues.

Not sure on the OG, I wouldn't waste that much money on an atty :)

Anybody who buys an original has wasted their money. So if you buy a clone that does not work as it should you have not wasted your money?

Two of mine leaked like hell but after putting the right size orings in, and unfortunately, a single loop of floss under one of them, they are working great. No leaks and best flavour from a tank I've ever had.
If anything the tank and juice flow is a little stiffer than it should be, but he'll, this is a cheap purchase so I don't care.

Anybody who buys an original has wasted their money. So if you buy a clone that does not work as it should you have not wasted your money?

Read my post.

I wouldn't waste MY money on a genuine for ME.

Not once did I say anyone that buys an original has wasted their money. Stop twisting my words, we should all buy what we want to buy.

For me vaping is a hobby, it saves me money, saves my health and I enjoy it.

With £120 I could treat my wife and kids rather than buying an atomizer.

With vaping we all have to do what works for us.
Nobody else can tell us what will work for the individual.

I wish people would stop telling people how they should vape, what flavours they should enjoy, what devices to use, how they should exhale it's all a load of bollocks.

I will buy what I want to buy and enjoy it the way I want to.

Your not starting a bloody clone war thread in here, if you are show me the door coz I'm not interested in flogging the dead horse again!

Good since doing the most recent full strip down, vinegar soak and toothbrush scrub. Haven't had a hint of machine oil since so touch wood that's finally sorted. Haven't touched my original KFLv2 since getting it :)

I do want a 316 SS one though so I know it's the same material as the original so will probably be ordering from vapegeek at the end of the month.

At the suggestion of another ape, can't remember who..I took the steamer to mine..what a difference and I thought I had well cleaned it before...full steam ahead from now on.

At the suggestion of another ape, can't remember who..I took the steamer to mine..what a difference and I thought I had well cleaned it before...full steam ahead from now on.

How do you steam it?

P.S. lke the avatar, was a big P.I.L fan during my teenage years

Back
Top Bottom