What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

That can't be right everyone is saying that their KF4 clones are wonderful.

i can only wish it was heres some pics of the way it turned up

WP_20150115_003_zps8ba1fb18.jpg

WP_20150115_004_zps7142a214.jpg

left handside isnt cut straight and not even glass

WP_20150115_005_zpsee81a73f.jpg

i can only wish it was heres some pics of the way it turned up

WP_20150115_003_zps8ba1fb18.jpg

WP_20150115_004_zps7142a214.jpg

left handside isnt cut straight and not even glass

WP_20150115_005_zpsee81a73f.jpg

That is so shoddy , send it back or if you got it from the slow boat , put a ticket in and get it back to them

That is so shoddy , send it back or if you got it from the slow boat , put a ticket in and get it back to them

shoddy`s not a word i would use its a peice of junk and aim waiting to hear back form cigabuy as i cant sue there live chat as they just say send a email with pics which i have done so the waiting game

You should call that one "Rover" It's that much of a dog.

That's the trouble with certain clones, If you go for really cheap, You get really cheap.....I'd rather pay a bit more for a better clone than waste my money on crap just because it's cheap

Good isn't always cheap, and cheap isn't always good

You should call that one "Rover" It's that much of a dog.

That's the trouble with certain clones, If you go for really cheap, You get really cheap.....I'd rather pay a bit more for a better clone than waste my money on crap just because it's cheap

Good isn't always cheap, and cheap isn't always good

whatever happens i don`t think all get another one as it looks abit pish and overcomplicated for me but you never know i may get another in the future

stuartd Don't be put off by buying a dog, there's some really good clones out there.
I'm waiting on a delivery of Infinite ones which also include the the bell cap as standard.

It hurts you to see such claims doesn't it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Perhaps if everyone was as honest with the issues some clones and originals have the manufacturers would get their acts together. As long as we keep reviewing and reporting that everything is great there is no need for anyone to try harder to get things right at the first time of asking.

Last edited:
Perhaps if everyone was as honest with the issues some clones and originals have the manufacturers would get their acts together. As long as we keep reviewing and reporting that everything is great there is no need for anyone to try harder to get things right at the first time of asking.

Good point

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

My clone doesn't have any issues.

Not sure on the OG, I wouldn't waste that much money on an atty :)

Back
Top Bottom