What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

Washing

Have just built up my ephro clone after a lot of fiddling, first time with rebuilding. All seems good, vapour is good and no leaks up to yet. Only problem is i can taste machine oil, even after soaking and using a toothbrush on it 4 times, but it did smell really bad of oil when i got it. I will have to strip it and wash it again. I do not recommend a machine oil flavour vape lol

If its real bad pop it in the dish washer

Thanks for that, i will give that a go. If that dosnt work, its having a boil wash in the washing machine lol. Am just glad i managed to build it up ok and it worked lol

I found taking out the adjustment screw and the airflow post (the one that is changed when you fit the S upgrade kit), and scrubbing those as well helped. Also a soak in white vinegar.

I dont have a dishwasher

Have took it apart completely, just hope i can remember how it goes back together lol. Would white vinegar be better than cheap vodka to soak it in

Ultra

I dont have a dishwasher

Have took it apart completely, just hope i can remember how it goes back together lol. Would white vinegar be better than cheap vodka to soak it in

Ultrasonic cleaner is a good investment for vapers, wouldn't be without mine

I have been looking at them ultrasonic cleaners, when i mentioned it to my better half, she disnt look very impressed to say the least. I will have to wit a while for one of them, after just spending on a kf4 and coiling bits and pieces, oh and a ipv mini

they are good for cleaning all sorts of stuff, jewellery, watches, glasses etc etc. you might be able to persuade her that way :)

Checking in to report the tobeco kayfun 4 clone I got from puff palace is smashing, super, great...fair goes through the juice though with the jap cotton..works a dream.. had it on the istick/mech/xgun no probs..as I stated previously...changed O rings and well cleaned the beast..:)
This is my first kayfun..and clone...would I have paid £120 for the genuine one...not a fkin chance..its great..but not over a ton great...I don't believe any atty is.

Looks like i will be buying another clone. My stepson accidentally emptied a cup off water down the sink. The cup contained some bits that was soaking, to get rid of the machine oil taste. Have lost 2 insulators, the air screw, the spring and the 510 connector screw. I even took the u bend off the sink and they are not in there. My fault, i shouldn't have left the cup near the sink. At least i will have some spare parts lol

Back
Top Bottom