What's new

Kayfun V4 Clone Arrived - Gobsmacked

I thought you threw it in the bin ;)

I stripped it down, and binned it lol

TBH after all the ragging from the grips its all it was good for. But unfortunaly i have another on the slow boat, was pre order not FT from vapefrog or some oddly named vendor lol.
So will see if its any better ^^

I stripped it down, and binned it lol

TBH after all the ragging from the grips its all it was good for. But unfortunaly i have another on the slow boat, was pre order not FT from vapefrog or some oddly named vendor lol.
So will see if its any better ^^

Maybe I got lucky.

My juice control can be a bit stiff when unscrewing but ive always been able to undo with my hands.

Never had it weld to my mod either.

My O rings seal correctly, all my screws work etc.

After almost a week of use, i still stand by what I say, this is the best clone I have ever owned.

Flavour is on par with the Rose but its slightly airier draw and a lot less faff.

For an out and about tank its perfect, good flavour and easy to fill up on the fly, and fully filled the tank lasts a few hours.

that juice control is a gimic its a shit design!!

You must have been unlucky and I wish you better luck with your next one.

The juice control on mine has worked a treat and does what it's meant to and that's with the 510 connector fully tightened. Furthermore no leaking, as experienced by others, from either the airholes or connector pin.

I suppose with clones and the lack of true QC, it's just the luck of the draw and a gamble you have to take.

My (I believe to be) Moander version has made me "see the light" with regards to the juice control and I'll certainly be getting an original when they're back in stock a C9. It just makes re wicking mid tank, so much easier.

You must have been unlucky and I wish you better luck with your next one.

The juice control on mine has worked a treat and does what it's meant to and that's with the 510 connector fully tightened. Furthermore no leaking, as experienced by others, from either the airholes or connector pin.

I suppose with clones and the lack of true QC, it's just the luck of the draw and a gamble you have to take.

My (I believe to be) Moander version has made me "see the light" with regards to the juice control and I'll certainly be getting an original when they're back in stock a C9. It just makes re wicking mid tank, so much easier.

hmm ye

Ok have no issue using my kayfun 3.1 and finnishing the tank then rewick lol .. its a gimic we all fell for ...

I bought it for the deck, and the deck is a hell of a lot better no arguments there ...

I would say the vape taste is marginally better - no biggy
I would say air flow and taste is higher than marginal - lets say significantly better, if it plays ball.

But i woudnt swap these gains over the 3.1 ES, for all the BS with this juice control.

You lucky sod.

That is all. Enjoy. Good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

After my long winded review in the review section I have put down the difference in flavour between the original and the clone to quality of materials used. So.... i have put my money where my mouth is and bought a better quality clone (£32) that is made out of SS.

And i have got to say 'wow' for build quality. Feels the same as the original. Nothing wobbles, doesn't smell bad and all the threads are top notch. The build deck looks exactly the same as the original.

Now the only differences i can see so far between this clone and the original.... its a big one... no logos. Some people might care, others not. Personally, im not fussed

Attachments

• 20150109_094953.jpg
    20150109_094953.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 20150109_095451.jpg
    20150109_095451.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 74
After my long winded review in the review section I have put down the difference in flavour between the original and the clone to quality of materials used. So.... i have put my money where my mouth is and bought a better quality clone (£32) that is made out of SS.

And i have got to say 'wow' for build quality. Feels the same as the original. Nothing wobbles, doesn't smell bad and all the threads are top notch. The build deck looks exactly the same as the original.

Now the only differences i can see so far between this clone and the original.... its a big one... no logos. Some people might care, others not. Personally, im not fussed

HCIGAR always make great clones.

Did you buy from Vapegeek?

Back
Top Bottom