What's new

Long lasting E-Liquid

vaporiser

Postman
Is there such a thing? I'd love to live in a world where e-liquid never runs out and vapers can vape without worrying about running out of juice... I can dream huh? Lol...

Seriously though, are there any longer-lasting e-liquids? The ones I've tried... I probably go through 20ml in a day and I take no more than 50 drags a day.

If you go for big clouds then you'll hoover up juice like it's going out of fashion. To make your juice last you need to use a higher nic level in an MTL setup - I can get a full day out of a single 4ml fill using a Heron, or most of a day on a 4ml fill if I go with a saturated TC vape build in the Heron...

Erm, it's about the tank and coils you have in that tank. :) Generally speaking sub ohm high power tanks will drain your juice much quicker than a 1.8 low watt coil. Best sub ohm coils for juice consumption are joyetech 0.5. worst tank is the limitless plus.

Good news though! If you start doing DIY you will no longer care how much juice you use :D

I have about 12 years worth of nic in the freezer and about two years worth of pg, vg and flavours.
I do not worry about running out.

Yes, you can dream, or take up diy, or change your vaping style to a less juice hungry style ie. less power and more nic.

Does anyone know what the cost is of juice when doing DIY compared to buying pre-made?

General figures for diy:
Nicotine £8/100ml @72
Pg £5/500ml
Vg £5/500ml
Flavouring £4 / 30ml

Cheaper by the litre and with the end of legal bulk nic purchases coming by November it is worth thinking about stocking the freezer.

I only use 6mg nicotine. I have bought 1 litre of PG, 1 litre of VG and 100ml of nicotine. And a few concentrates. Is it really only a few drops of concentrate required?

Back
Top Bottom