What's new

Losing my rag. Can you help?

@Shesellseashells that's just the mod with an internal battery.

If you do decide to go for the istick, buy two. That way you have one to use while the other is charging.

We just need to have a think about a tank for you.

I know what you mean about the subtank, I used one for a few years and couldn't find anything to match it.

I'm purely lung hit, else I would say what tank I'm using and have done for a few years.

I also chain vape and frequently get asked if I'm actually taking in any air without vape!

I like DTL myself

and find plus ohm a bit weak. I’m in an inbetweeny place

Many are, kind of...

There's quite a few options though, probably going to be aiming at somewhere around the 0.7ohm...

Coils any good for a chain Vaper??

I considered that suggestion as just for the mod, you then put on tank of your choice.

Especially if you're wanting to get into rebuildables, you need to get out of the "kit" mindset.

@Shesellseashells that's just the mod with an internal battery.

If you do decide to go for the istick, buy two. That way you have one to use while the other is charging.

We just need to have a think about a tank for you.

I know what you mean about the subtank, I used one for a few years and couldn't find anything to match it.

I'm purely lung hit, else I would say what tank I'm using and have done for a few years.

I also chain vape and frequently get asked if I'm actually taking in any air without vape!
yep I’m really on it!! that’s why I was thinking about a rebuildable, so I can just swap cotton, rather than wasting yet more money on coils.
The above is where it’s gotten really murky for me as far as info is concerned. Most people with advanced kit want to blow fat clouds at 100w+ and I’m not after that. Just want a clean flavourful lung full about 67 time’s in a row

Many are, kind of...

There's quite a few options though, probably going to be aiming at somewhere around the 0.7ohm...

I considered that suggestion as just for the mod, you then put on tank of your choice.

Especially if you're wanting to get into rebuildables, you need to get out of the "kit" mindset.
Many are, kind of...

Many are, kind of...

0.7 is great. I’m on anything from 0.15-0.5 usually (depends on which tank is working!!), so I doubt that will make much difference to my experience.
I swap and change whatever’s not broken currently and am up for recommendations for anything ❤️

@Shesellseashells you really shouldn't be getting through that many coils,

I will confess to vaping a fruit / menthol mix for a few years now, I change my coil every 4 - 6 weeks. I vape at 45 watts and get through 4 sets of batteries a day, that should give you an indication as to how much I vape.

If I could physically do mouth to lung, I would see how my tank worked by locking the airflow down, sadly I've done lung hits for too many years and as much as I've tried, I just can't vape any other way.

I've just tried now, while typing this post, locked the airflow down but still lung hit vaped!

@Shesellseashells you really shouldn't be getting through that many coils,

I will confess to vaping a fruit / menthol mix for a few years now, I change my coil every 4 - 6 weeks. I vape at 45 watts and get through 4 sets of batteries a day, that should give you an indication as to how much I vape.

If I could physically do mouth to lung, I would see how my tank worked by locking the airflow down, sadly I've done lung hits for too many years and as much as I've tried, I just can't vape any other way.

I've just tried now, while typing this post, locked the airflow down but still lung hit vaped!
Now that is intriguing to me.... how can experience be so different?

Back
Top Bottom