What's new

Losing my rag. Can you help?

OK. I thiiiink I’m going to get a Crown. I’d be rather upset if I shelled out for RTA gear and it turned out it’s just shite Smok products. Should I get the older or newer one? I can find a 2 and a 4.

I’m using and Innokin cool fire ultra mod at the moment and assume I can just whack it on that?
Thanks again

OK. I thiiiink I’m going to get a Crown. I’d be rather upset if I shelled out for RTA gear and it turned out it’s just shite Smok products. Should I get the older or newer one? I can find a 2 and a 4.

I’m using and Innokin cool fire ultra mod at the moment and assume I can just whack it on that?
Thanks again
Oh wait. The coils for the 4 are recommended 60-80ish watts.

Thanks again

That mod only fires to 40w, and tbh you should avoid firing it at the most top end of its capability, not for safety but more for consistency of vape. Just a heads up

Oh wait. The coils for the 4 are recommended 60-80ish watts.

Have a look at my photo again, providing it's the older crown you are looking at.

If you do go all 'single white female' on me, the Eleaf Invoke has two batteries, which are best charged in an external charger.

If you do buy the Invoke, get your batteries and charger from Fogstar who is a highly regarded vendor. Buy at least four, ideally eight that way you have more than enough charging / charged to keep you going.

Have a look at my photo again, providing it's the older crown you are looking at.

If you do go all 'single white female' on me, the Eleaf Invoke has two batteries, which are best charged in an external charger.

If you do buy the Invoke, get your batteries and charger from Fogstar who is a highly regarded vendor. Buy at least four, ideally eight that way you have more than enough charging / charged to keep you going.

thank you. Some stuff to think about.
Really grateful for your help and everyone else’s :)

You’ll struggle to find an original Crown now, I’d have thought :hmm: How about an Innokin Isub B tank? They have a whole range of coils that you can use for dtl vaping at lower wattage.

I use the 0.4ohm Crown 4 coils at 40 watts and get a good vape from them, so you don't have to go as high as the manufacturer's recommendation. However, as someone pointed out earlier, you shouldn't vape at the top of a mod's range.

Back
Top Bottom