What's new

OBS Crius 2 builds

@garryoo2

No worries fella.

This is how I personally build and wick my Crius.

Click on images to enlarge.

Make sure coil is off center and closer to side air vent. You want the coil to cover roughly half the center air hole.

View attachment 149537

Side view of coil position.

View attachment 149538

Cut the cotton nice and short so it just sticks out from the upper base.

View attachment 149539

Tuck the cotton into the wick ports and prime the cotton with juice.

View attachment 149540

Close it up, add some juice and vape on it for a couple of minutes.
View attachment 149553

After you've vaped on it a few minutes open it up again. You'll see the cotton will have settled and sunk into the wick holes a bit.

View attachment 149546

Gently lift the cotton out of the wick port, lifting the cotton from underneath. You will see a little "tail" that has formed from where the cotton has settled into the hole.

View attachment 149542

Carefully, keeping the scissors horizontal when cutting, (as you want the top of the cotton to be a fraction longer than the bottom, as the top has longer to travel to reach the hole) cut the little tail off.
View attachment 149543

Once you have cut the tail off gently replace the cotton on top of the wick port making sure you tuck it in nicely. You should now have just the right amount of cotton to plug the hole like a cork in a bottle. The goal here is to plug the hole so that the tank doesn't leak but doing it with as little cotton as we can get away with using, without causing a leak.

View attachment 149544

Put back together, fill it up and vape away whilst watching all those lovely air bubbles showing that your tank is wicking well.

View attachment 149554

Cheers @Mitz mine came today its a little corker aint it and wicked as you did its lovely

Wicking lovely as you can see.
IMG_7645[1].JPG

Back
Top Bottom