What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

fk sake man you got it bad.....Im still loving mine....by the way you only got 6 and there are 7 days in the week....so...
But ...

If I only got one ... I would then have four of one colour and three of the other

that would NEVER do

But ...

If I only got one ... I would then ya e four of one colour and three of the other

that would NEVER do

It is the universe’s way of telling you that you should try the Dvarw again. [emoji1]
...Mic drop...

Ive my eye on Pandora for a while now, watching reviews, just seems like it could be right thing for me. Im a bit picky about my airflow.

For those of you who use it, how did you clean it after you got it? Can it be disassembled completly? Im talking about base part, where that barrel spins.

The afc is proving to be a pain for me,i took it off as i noticed the oring was caught inside it.So ive replaced it twice and both times its ripped the oring going back on,i tried lubing it first but its so tight,atm its only on loose without an oring,I also had to use pliers to get the inner tank seperated after my first build.So build quality not impressive on mine.

To be fair, once this bottle of juice is done it'll be cleaned out and put back in its box, I've got far better tanks already.

Been using mine now for a few nights and its ok, certainly not my favorite if honest, but a nice rta to keep around.

The afc is proving to be a pain for me,i took it off as i noticed the oring was caught inside it.So ive replaced it twice and both times its ripped the oring going back on,i tried lubing it first but its so tight,atm its only on loose without an oring,I also had to use pliers to get the inner tank seperated after my first build.So build quality not impressive on mine.
Par for the course sadly. I've five genuine kayfun lites and two of those are less than perfect in threads and alignment.
Vape gear is made in such vast numbers now, inferior finishes are common.

I like it for it's flexibility. Both are in long mode currently but I have to admit I prefer it in short mode aesthetically. As it's for out and about though I do appreciate the extra capacity.

Back
Top Bottom