What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

I think Im pulling my trigger on it. Was about to order it from NatureVape but they only have black one, pitty. Found one at Ecigone but never done business with them. Are they ok or should I look further?

I think Im pulling my trigger on it. Was about to order it from NatureVape but they only have black one, pitty. Found one at Ecigone but never done business with them. Are they ok or should I look further?
Ecigone have always been good for me. Ordered a few times from them in past.

Amazon next day delivery is very good with ecigone.

It’s a shame they chose to go with the large double air inlets on the Precisio, it’s a nice tank spoiled by trying to be best of both worlds Mtl / restricted Dtl.
I’ve found its very important for my style of vaping for the under coil airflow to be restricted enough to cause a small amount compression, tightening the airflow at the adjustment ring doesn’t cause the same effect in fact it lessens it if the under coil airflow is too big, I don’t even think an adjustment ring is essential if the diameter of the airflow from its intake to the bottom of the coils is consistent and correct, my KFL works perfectly with the Mtl pin and adjustment screw wide open. EVL seem to use this principle on the Reaper and the Twin, they are making airflow restrictor pins for Nautilus coils for the same reasons, I nearly pressed the button on one this morning but went for the Pandora instead, the Reaper Mtl is on my list though.
I wouldn’t
It’s a shame they chose to go with the large double air inlets on the Precisio, it’s a nice tank spoiled by trying to be best of both worlds Mtl / restricted Dtl.
I’ve found its very important for my style of vaping for the under coil airflow to be restricted enough to cause a small amount compression, tightening the airflow at the adjustment ring doesn’t cause the same effect in fact it lessens it if the under coil airflow is too big, I don’t even think an adjustment ring is essential if the diameter of the airflow from its intake to the bottom of the coils is consistent and correct, my KFL works perfectly with the Mtl pin and adjustment screw wide open. EVL seem to use this principle on the Reaper and the Twin, they are making airflow restrictor pins for Nautilus coils for the same reasons, I nearly pressed the button on one this morning but went for the Pandora instead, the Reaper Mtl is on my list though.
I wouldn’t recommend the EVL reaper MTL, I’ve never got a decent vape off it, I must have tried 50 builds (it cost a lot and I really wanted it to work) it over saturates, gurgles, l get condensation around the airflow ring, the vape is really hot, the flavour is good but it’s a horrible vape. Probably a very unpopular opinion!

Hello all, i I have managed to destroy both orings at the bottom (those closer to the 510 pin) for the airflow ring. Anyone knows where can the same be bought? Tried the local shop but nothing similar, nor could I find any in my zlide or ares2 bags

Hello all, i I have managed to destroy both orings at the bottom (those closer to the 510 pin) for the airflow ring. Anyone knows where can the same be bought? Tried the local shop but nothing similar, nor could I find any in my zlide or ares2 bags

try some plumbers tape

Back
Top Bottom