What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

I think that's what drew my eye like a milk bottle top to a magpie.
I tried the precisio and visually it's stunning but the under coil airflow is too large for me. Great for open mtl/v restricted lung. Very similar in Looks. The precisio is a tad more aesthetically pleasing but the Pandora is it's equal build wise.

It’s a shame they chose to go with the large double air inlets on the Precisio, it’s a nice tank spoiled by trying to be best of both worlds Mtl / restricted Dtl.
I’ve found its very important for my style of vaping for the under coil airflow to be restricted enough to cause a small amount compression, tightening the airflow at the adjustment ring doesn’t cause the same effect in fact it lessens it if the under coil airflow is too big, I don’t even think an adjustment ring is essential if the diameter of the airflow from its intake to the bottom of the coils is consistent and correct, my KFL works perfectly with the Mtl pin and adjustment screw wide open. EVL seem to use this principle on the Reaper and the Twin, they are making airflow restrictor pins for Nautilus coils for the same reasons, I nearly pressed the button on one this morning but went for the Pandora instead, the Reaper Mtl is on my list though.

Last edited:
I’ve been sucked in again, Precisio arrived yesterday not a bad vape but maybe too much airflow under the coil for my style of vaping, so I’m thinking the Pandora should fit the bill, ordered from Naturevape.

Don't think you'll be disappointed mate.

I'm thinking about setting up a sanctuary for unloved and unwanted Precisio's.

It's strange I really like the draw on the Precisio and the Pandora, yes they are different but I like them both equally. I was hoping me Ares 2 would be delivered today but stupid post office sent it to the wrong sorting office so had to redirect it so won't get it now until Monday!!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not suggesting the Precisio isn’t a nice atty, it looks great, easy to coil and wick and is a very smooth vape, it just isn’t my thing and probably I should have done a bit more research before I bought it, I’m the same with the Glaz Mini against popular opinion.
I’ll give a couple of days and most likely put it in the classies along with the Glaz.

It’s a shame they chose to go with the large double air inlets on the Precisio, it’s a nice tank spoiled by trying to be best of both worlds Mtl / restricted Dtl.
I’ve found its very important for my style of vaping for the under coil airflow to be restricted enough to cause a small amount compression, tightening the airflow at the adjustment ring doesn’t cause the same effect in fact it lessens it if the under coil airflow is too big, I don’t even think an adjustment ring is essential if the diameter of the airflow from its intake to the bottom of the coils is consistent and correct, my KFL works perfectly with the Mtl pin and adjustment screw wide open. EVL seem to use this principle on the Reaper and the Twin, they are making airflow restrictor pins for Nautilus coils for the same reasons, I nearly pressed the button on one this morning but went for the Pandora instead, the Reaper Mtl is on my list though.
Same. This will definitely suit andy.
The cog tried but ultimately failed but this nails the right airflow under the coil.
Always the problem with the rose v3 was a beautiful tank ruined by too large a hole under the coil. It's essential that the under coil airflow is the right diameter for the best vape.

Same. This will definitely suit andy.
The cog tried but ultimately failed but this nails the right airflow under the coil.
Always the problem with the rose v3 was a beautiful tank ruined by too large a hole under the coil. It's essential that the under coil airflow is the right diameter for the best vape.
I think it was ZT year's back that proposed that the key to the correct vape lay in the under coil airflow diameter and the airflow ring is completely irrelevant and can never replicate the under coil restriction. He was spot on.
I'm with you on the kf lite with restricted pin. Perfect.

I think it was ZT year's back that proposed that the key to the correct vape lay in the under coil airflow diameter and the airflow ring is completely irrelevant and can never replicate the under coil restriction. He was spot on.
I'm with you on the kf lite with restricted pin. Perfect.
It was - I was moaning about it for ages - especially when there was a spate of people bringing out tanks with holes the size of toilet roll tubes under the coil and saying “it’s fine ... you can just close the out airflow”

it didnt work then and I won’t work now.

It was - I was moaning about it for ages - especially when there was a spate of people bringing out tanks with holes the size of toilet roll tubes under the coil and saying “it’s fine ... you can just close the out airflow”

it didnt work then and I won’t work now.

When's the Manabush RTA coming out. ;)

Back
Top Bottom