What's new

Really pleased I got over my snobbery and tried out some pods !

laphroaig is god’s nectar. i was thinking, you cannae drink that wi anchovies. but miby if they were dipped in flour and fried :)
Or lightly sautéed in an organic ghee, like a quality scallop.

I raise my Glencairn glass to you, and salute your excellent taste.

Ftr, Laphroaig is on offer at Sainbury's this week, £26/bottle. Cannae argue with that. 🥃 :14:

I do like pods I'm just fed up of buying pods or stock coils. So over time I've ended up with some out and about devices on clearance or pre-owned that are rebuildable.

Vinci X with wotofo SMRT coil, has a 5.5ml pod and uses a single 18650.
Pulse 0.5 with Atemporal RDTA boro tank with a 21700 battery
Stubby X-ray with Ponte mesh RDTA 8.5ml

Might get the LV Thelema RBA for a slender MTL pocket vape.

@ChrisLikesCoffee, well, you really gone and done it now with this thread...

I've gone and ordered a Cthulhu AIO Box Mod Kit in Tiffany Blue. Good size tank, and takes Nautilus coils with an adaptor. If I don't like it, I'm sure the Mrs will. ;)
You might want to grab some of these bud. The nautilus thing is clever but you need something to get the airflow right. https://www.velvetvape.com/Multipins

I agree about trying out the pods , I recently went on holiday and couldn't be arsed taking multiple tanks , batteries etc .I had a geekvape b60 aegis boost that I won in a comp on here ages ago and had never used and thought I'd give that a go.
To say I was impressed with it is a understatement, with the 0.2 coil the flavour blows my normal vapes away. The size and pocketability compared to my normal mod and tank is excellent as is coil life .
The only downsides are it's next to impossible to see how much juice is left in it and the battery life isn't great.
it's definitely made me look at pods in different light

Back
Top Bottom