What's new

Small things we do while vaping that deserve no explanation

Have you just reappeared? haven't seen you about much Matty. You ok mate?
I have just reappeared mate and I've been in hospital for months and just recently come home so I'm on the mend thanks for asking mate [emoji4]

I have just reappeared mate and I've been in hospital for months and just recently come home so I'm on the mend thanks for asking mate [emoji4]

Oh shit. Wondered what happened to you.Glad you're on the mend mate.

I have to start the day with a fresh built RDA so I build one every night before bed for that brand new morning setup
I'm with you on that one.

I'm flex with the wattage, but most of my mods go in whole numbers. I never saw the point of decimal increments, I mean who would even notice the difference.

I like a good colour match. I get frustrated at different interpretations of 'gold'. (Which is normally a shit colour I admit, but I have a couple of mods that demand it. )

I like a nice bronzey gold, not a cheap plasticy gold (the berserker is one of my favourite tanks but their gold is particularly bad and they didn't even do gold for the 1.5).

I'm with you on that one.

I'm flex with the wattage, but most of my mods go in whole numbers. I never saw the point of decimal increments, I mean who would even notice the difference.

I like a good colour match. I get frustrated at different interpretations of 'gold'. (Which is normally a shit colour I admit, but I have a couple of mods that demand it. )

I like a nice bronzey gold, not a cheap plasticy gold (the berserker is one of my favourite tanks but their gold is particularly bad and they didn't even do gold for the 1.5).
I polished my gold beserker minis with brasso metal polish wadding. After a quick polish they were a pale brassy gold.
I tried polishing more to get to silver but there not quite there, still a slight tinge of gold.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/posts/2142227/

Done the second one the other night almost silver

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/posts/2192956/

I have battery fatigue. If I'm going out I must have fresh fully charged batteries in both the setups I take out. Oh yea I have to take 2 complete setups out everywhere I go just incase one fails and its usually one mtl and one dl.
When I charge my batteries I have to make sure I rotate usage and so when charged they come out of the charger and go to the back of the queue.
I'm not fussy about wattage but I do like it to be a whole number or at least a .5

I always carry spare juice and a backup with me. Never quite know when an RTA will develop an issue a mod might break or I lose a drip tip or something. It's a bit of a PITA to carry an extra one, that I still do is the proof of my addiction.

When I am out and about I take a spare set-up, 2 spare batteries, and a bottle of ejuice. Years ago I picked up a first responders bag. I have my spare gear in it along with my wallet, tablet, and other necessities. Before I retired I always carried a messenger bag so switching over to the smaller first responders bag was very easy. If I stop to eat while I'm out shopping I have a Kindle app on my tablet. I really enjoy reading and usually have at least 2 books I am reading. I like to keep my mind active, otherwise, there is no telling where it will go. :sinister:

Jerry

Back
Top Bottom