What's new

Smoking Rates fall to lowest on record

"Experts say the decrease may be partly thanks to the availability of e-cigarettes"

Really Sherlock?

How do they know these figures too? No one's ever asked me if I smoke or not

"Experts say the decrease may be partly thanks to the availability of e-cigarettes"

Really Sherlock?

How do they know these figures too? No one's ever asked me if I smoke or not
APS or Annual Population Survey a Govt sponsored & coordinated data collection based on quarterly datasets from around 300K people surveyed. Doubtful that responses are very trustworthy but it's the best thing they have without creating outcries over privacy intrusions.

Sales figures can't be used because so much tobacco & vape products are direct imports.

Data might be questionable but if it shines a positive light on vaping do we care?

It's actually not weird at all. I'm already vaping more than I smoked recently, because it's far nicer ;)

That's probably true, even the tobacco juices taste better than cigarettes. And that Manabush juice, that is some fine tasting stuff right there.

Ive been vaping now just over 6 months and even before i switched to vaping i was buying cheap baccy for years. A friend asked me to pick them up a pack of 20 fags last week and my chin hit the floor when the shop keeper asked for £9.98.

Back
Top Bottom