What's new

Review Snake Oil by TMax

Not sure, will have to ask Tubby but since i tagged him and hes a late nighter, he might not answer right away. If its over 18 than the nic and PG AND pineapple will be whats giving me the issue.

Im used to nearly 90% VG mixes @12mg ;)

I'll let you know mate what mine is like.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

got 30ml should have got 100ml

I took a big change and ordered the 80ml. I wanted some decent merchandise in over Christmas. If I like it as much as you it will have been worth it. :)

Have you ever tried the Totally Wicked blueberry? The stuff is gorgeous.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

i just got 30ml of snake oil to try it as i do not like anise have not try any totally wicked i love all of Uncle Junk's Genius Juice

See what I mean about the hype? 3 of the 4 reviews posted in the last 12 hours were Snake Oil ones and of course the other two were glowing compared to mine :P I've been at this juice all today and I can honestly say, my throat and chest are paying for it.

i think its because we all got samples from Simon on the promise of writing a review.
i must admit after vaping it all day as much as i like it i actually prefer something a little "sharper".. my very berry cool was just amazing and the strwberry menthol i had is down to the last few drops too.. what i want is to find a raspberry and lime juice. but not seen any raspberry juices around ( no doubt someone will point me in the right direction.)

Back
Top Bottom