What's new

Spending £10.00 on liquid a day, please help!!

canada16

Postman
Hey all.

Long time watcher, not posted a lot, but I am pretty familiar with sub-ohm and mods, not got into Mechs or dripping and dont think I will as I dont have time to make my coils, and buy all the gear to go with it.

Anyway, I started on the sticks and the cheap dekang liquids and slowly moved up and I am currently on the following:

30w eleaf with kanger mini sub
Main Vape: Uwell Crown and IPV2 Mini 70w

Since leaving the cheap liquids online, like dekang and some UK vape shops that make their own, they are all garbage to me, so much so I cant get off brands like, Beard, Element, Penguin and ruthless. Anyway, I am going through nearly a 15ml bottle a day, which is a lot more than me actually smoking, but probably better for me.

I am not interested in making my own as I would not even know where to start and I am sure it would be a lot of time and effort and trial and error.

I need some nice cheap liquid, I know it may not be on par with my luxury buys, but surely there is a nice vape which is smooth, tastes like I am smoking what I paid for, and not some harsh artificial sweet fruit flavour that hurts everytime I vape.

Any thoughts and advice on what you guys smoke?
If I keep this up I am going to be broke, Ha Ha

Needs to be 3mg, lots of UK shops are 6mg which is way too much for the crown.

Thanks all

think theres a site called onepoundeliquid on the net that sells 10ml bottles for well you probably guessed by the site name lol

drip drop £5-6 per 30ml
onepound eliquid
or buy in bulk you can get 100ml for between £10-16 from many places

all the links you will need can be found below.

so many to choose from but i would say check out drip drop, manabush, chuff stuff, urben cloudz (on facebook)

the best premium juice im using is milk man from one hit wonder at £45 a bottle but it is 180ml which works out £2.50 for 10ml
average daily use for me is about 30ml as these sub ohm tanks love eating juice.

oh crap, i thought id typed DripworkX above oopps sorry Lee.

Hey all.

Long time watcher, not posted a lot, but I am pretty familiar with sub-ohm and mods, not got into Mechs or dripping and dont think I will as I dont have time to make my coils, and buy all the gear to go with it.

Anyway, I started on the sticks and the cheap dekang liquids and slowly moved up and I am currently on the following:

30w eleaf with kanger mini sub
Main Vape: Uwell Crown and IPV2 Mini 70w

Since leaving the cheap liquids online, like dekang and some UK vape shops that make their own, they are all garbage to me, so much so I cant get off brands like, Beard, Element, Penguin and ruthless. Anyway, I am going through nearly a 15ml bottle a day, which is a lot more than me actually smoking, but probably better for me.

I am not interested in making my own as I would not even know where to start and I am sure it would be a lot of time and effort and trial and error.

I need some nice cheap liquid, I know it may not be on par with my luxury buys, but surely there is a nice vape which is smooth, tastes like I am smoking what I paid for, and not some harsh artificial sweet fruit flavour that hurts everytime I vape.

Any thoughts and advice on what you guys smoke?
If I keep this up I am going to be broke, Ha Ha

Needs to be 3mg, lots of UK shops are 6mg which is way too much for the crown.

Thanks all

Don't discount home mixing altogether - You don't need to go the full mixology route, Both T-Juice and Vampire Vapes sell their flavours as concentrates, I can buy concentrate and mix up a batch of 100ml of juice for about £8, that should reduce your cost - and you can still buy the premium stuff for when you fancy a treat...

As for rebuildables - with a very small amount of practice you can knock up a coil and have it wicked in about 5 minutes, probably less if you get really practiced with one particular device like the Aromamizer or OBS Crius...

It always disappoints me when a vaper says I can't do this and can't do that ... can't make my own coils, can't make my own juice ... why can't you? What's holding you back from even trying?
There are so many posts on this forum from people who have built their first coil, mixed their first bottle of juice ... elated and all with the same reaction ... that was easy enough, why didn't I do this sooner? You would think it would inspire others and I am sure that it does.

There's always somewhere cheaper to buy premade juice but nothing is cheaper than mixing it yourself. The easy way in is as described by @Tubbyengineer above.

You can find your propietory coil heads for a subohm tank cheap as you like but you won't find any cheaper than making your own with a bit of wire and some cotton. If your SOT has an RBA deck there's nothing to stop you giving it a go. There are plenty of RDAs and RTAs for less or similar prices to SOTs which are even easier to build on than RBA decks.

You've got time to make a cup of tea? You can mix up 50-100mls in that time. It's so much easier than you think.
Not got the gear to build? Everything you need is already around you ... the little screwdriver that came in the atty box, nail clippers, scissors, tweezers ... you have the mods to check for shorts ... that's enough to get started. I know because that's how I started.

oh, @canada16 , it's vaping not smoking. ;)

Anyway, I am going through nearly a 15ml bottle a day

Needs to be 3mg,

15ml a day is pretty extreme. I get through 3ml max.

A lot of stuff to do with vaping has become 'common sense' with very little basis. Try upping your nic. Of all the stuff in ejuice, nicotine is likely the least harmful. Dripping 12-16mg max vg at low ohms isn't at all throat-ripping, for me at least,

Back
Top Bottom