What's new

Teeth problems when vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you breathe through your teeth without vaping do you get any twinges from your teeth?

And I have no idea why I quoted you @andi52 apologies [emoji55]

No worries, with regard to vaping after extraction, perhaps through a straw to the back of the mouth, but not really worth the risk, a dry socket (basically exposed jaw bone) is horrendous. As is drinking the night before and then unable to form a clot because the blood is to thin, happened to me in 2004, along with said blood ending up in my lungs overnight, that was mutant.

No worries, with regard to vaping after extraction, perhaps through a straw to the back of the mouth, but not really worth the risk, a dry socket (basically exposed jaw bone) is horrendous. As is drinking the night before and then unable to form a clot because the blood is to thin, happened to me in 2004, along with said blood ending up in my lungs overnight, that was mutant.

[emoji50]

Sounds grim buddy [emoji52]

Smoking fucked my gums to the point my teeth are falling out. I am going to have to have full replacement.

I know your pain. I stopped going to my regular dentist as she was a frigging butcher. Registered with a new one and really don't want to go, but the pain in my jaw says I have to. Seriously considering telling them to just pull them all. Was wondering myself if the pain was caused by vaping sweet juice

Yeah I think your not supposed to vape after an extraction due to the vacum created.
I'm sure @crustyfolker had an issue.
I find sweet American juices give me toothache.

I went for 2 fillings which the dentist attempted rather than remove the teeth, i walked 200 meters to the bus stop in total agony, so went back and had said teeth removed, I was told no hot drinks as it can wash away the clots, Vaping must have give me dry socket and the pain was probably the worst pain i have endured, i even went back to the dentists for more cocaine, still no good, still immense pain, had a cold drink, made it worse. Guess what cured the pain?.
Yes the one thing the dentists had told me to avoid, a fucking cup of coffee. So my advice for dry socket or pain after having teeth removed is drink hot drinks

Aye I’m terrified of the dentist. Not been since I stopped smoking. They used to say not to have a fag for 12 hours or something, but I’m ashamed to say I’m so terrified and stressed out be dentists that it’s the first thing I would do on getting round the corner where they couldn’t see me. I must have been lucky.

I was in registering at a new dentist today and made an appointment for next week to have a small hole in my tooth looked at. Frightened...

You know when you got fillings and you stand under a electric plyons and your teeth start buzzing.... dont want to sound like I’m stupid but electric goes through the wire to heat the metal up...... maybe that is causing it. Just a thought.

sounds like dry socket, when i had my wisdom teeth taken out last year i could not vape for 3 days, as for some of the american sweet juices i just cant vape em, gives me tooth ache where theres no tooth & dental hygiene wise well i brush my teeth know 4 times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom