What's new

TubbyEngineer Memorial

Gentlemen and ladies this just shows what a truly wonderful site this is. I feel humble to be associated with such loverly people. My condolences to Steve's family

An update to the TubbyEngineer memorial fund is overdue.
2018-12-12 (2)_LI.jpg

A stunning amount raised by the kind hearted Apes, vendors at VF & people who knew Steve.
A bit of news regarding the family that I will pass on. Steves mum had a knee operation not so long ago but is making good progress. She & Steves sister have both been deeply touched by all the donations showing Steve was extremely well thought of & was a loss not just to themselves.
The above amount has now been passed on to the family & as soon as I hear anything I or @city461 will post it in here.
Thanks go to @junglist & @OccultScientist for allowing this. Also to @Rob for helping with setting up of the sales thread (this can now be closed please Rob). Special thanks to @SirLugg , @daz_app & @city461 for their help in putting all this together.
Biggest thanks though go to all you Apes, without whom all this wouldn't have happened.

A merry christmas to one & all & may you all have a joyous new year.

Well done to all involved in organising and making it possible for us to contribute to the memorial. Massive respect guys.

An update to the TubbyEngineer memorial fund is overdue.
View attachment 180357
A stunning amount raised by the kind hearted Apes, vendors at VF & people who knew Steve.
A bit of news regarding the family that I will pass on. Steves mum had a knee operation not so long ago but is making good progress. She & Steves sister have both been deeply touched by all the donations showing Steve was extremely well thought of & was a loss not just to themselves.
The above amount has now been passed on to the family & as soon as I hear anything I or @city461 will post it in here.
Thanks go to @junglist & @OccultScientist for allowing this. Also to @Rob for helping with setting up of the sales thread (this can now be closed please Rob). Special thanks to @SirLugg , @daz_app & @city461 for their help in putting all this together.
Biggest thanks though go to all you Apes, without whom all this wouldn't have happened.

A merry christmas to one & all & may you all have a joyous new year.
Im very happy that the funds have reached the destination. I'm so pleased for all involved and happy to contributed. I wish all well.

Back
Top Bottom