What's new

TubbyEngineer Memorial

Apes you have exceeded expectations once again. One sale pending that will take the total so far to £500+. [emoji119][emoji119]
Thank you all that have bought an item already. Still some bits left plus a Sunbox & M Class to go up tonight. More mods & atties should be ready to post next week plus a few goodies at VF. From @SirLugg , @city461 & myself thank you.

I’ve not been around for a long while so I’ve only just read this very sad news. I didn’t have the pleasure of meeting Steve but I’m aware how loved and respected he was. My condolences to his family and friends, and huge kudos to those of you that have organised the memorial. No doubt he’d be very happy.

RIP Steve.

Just a quick reminder for those apes at VF this weekend, the remaining unsold mods listed will be available to buy plus a box of atties/juice. These will be available to view in the POTV tent. There should be something to suit everyone & at pocket friendly prices. :2thumbsup:
And when the Antiques Roadshow (@ZT ) has chance to check a piece or 3 for us maybe a couple of sort after items will be revealed.
I'll be in/around the tent all weekend so don't be shy. Or @SirLugg will be found sat in the biggest easy chair he can find, along with his fine hounds, eating burgers & blowing clouds :)2.
Tubby's toolkit will be there, in homage, to provide apes with coils, wire, tools & cotton. So please avail yourselves of it's services & whack a coil in that new purchase & take that first vape in memory of the legend TubbyEngineer. You never know, his magic may rub off on you & that first pull wont be a massive dry hit like it usually is.

Hope you enjoy the weekend .

An update following the shenanigans of an alcohol fuelled VF.
First off huge thanks to @junglist & @OccultScientist for allowing us to use the tent for TubbyEngineers gear. To the partners in crime @daz_app & @SirLugg & @city461 without whom none of this would have been possible.
A very special mention to @JustDave who's advice, knowledge & contacts (don't want to know how many reachrounds were involved) we solved the mystery of the PAPS/Heron combo, GP Pros & Eden Rose (all confirmed genuine).
Thanks to the Apes/non apes who purchased over the weekend & those who (following the news of a mod being stolen) rallied round & donated another £145, most unknown to us but I can mention Chefs Flavours & @Rumple-Forcekin (Lewis) for their very generous donation.
If anybody wants POTV vinyl stickers PM @daz_app as I believe there are some still available (sorry Darren).
To all the apes who offered advice, help, guidance, alcohol thank you, especially @red5 who explained the workings of an M Class to a lovely lady from AAEC who purchased said mod (as I didn't have a clue).
The results of all this gushing means I can reveal that once I've been to the bank & deposited the cash taken over the weekend the total to date will be £1,013.92 :worship::worship:
One last shout out to @tootingyoda , @tobywonkanobi ,@HAZZA1962 & his lad, for keeping the laughs & alcohol going :D:D

An update following the shenanigans of an alcohol fuelled VF.
First off huge thanks to @junglist & @OccultScientist for allowing us to use the tent for TubbyEngineers gear. To the partners in crime @daz_app & @SirLugg & @city461 without whom none of this would have been possible.
A very special mention to @JustDave who's advice, knowledge & contacts (don't want to know how many reachrounds were involved) we solved the mystery of the PAPS/Heron combo, GP Pros & Eden Rose (all confirmed genuine).
Thanks to the Apes/non apes who purchased over the weekend & those who (following the news of a mod being stolen) rallied round & donated another £145, most unknown to us but I can mention Chefs Flavours & @Rumple-Forcekin (Lewis) for their very generous donation.
If anybody wants POTV vinyl stickers PM @daz_app as I believe there are some still available (sorry Darren).
To all the apes who offered advice, help, guidance, alcohol thank you, especially @red5 who explained the workings of an M Class to a lovely lady from AAEC who purchased said mod (as I didn't have a clue).
The results of all this gushing means I can reveal that once I've been to the bank & deposited the cash taken over the weekend the total to date will be £1,013.92 :worship::worship:
One last shout out to @tootingyoda , @tobywonkanobi ,@HAZZA1962 & his lad, for keeping the laughs & alcohol going :D:D
Well done guys. A sterling effort in memory of a sterling ape

Back
Top Bottom