What's new

TubbyEngineer Memorial

Great gesture and he would be pleased his gear is getting put to use. I'll be looking to buy just for the Big man's memory. [emoji106][emoji106]

He was @Tazz, always helpful with his advice. Wicked humour as well.
Yeah, he left a good legacy in that way. A good mark in life. Something we should all emulate to! A very cool person, and yeah, a good sense of humour indeed .... :2thumbsup:

It's funny. Almost every photo that was posted after vapefests, seemed to have tubby in the background with his toolbox or pouch on the table, fixing someone's coils, lol.

Very true. I never bothered taking my tools to Vapefest, knowing I could use Tubby's if I needed to.

Never was there a man more famed than Tubby for his collection of tweezers. RIP big guy

Guys & girls. Apologies for the delay getting this up & running but I can tell you the first mods will be posted in the classifieds today. This will include a rare Sunbox, Rockmodz DNA75 & Mark Bugs. Plenty for everyone.
Please note these will be available for posting out on Thursday for all items paid for via paypool link by Wednesday pm. Due to business & holidays next despatch will not be until next week. Please include an email for the tracking (important). Anything not sold by VF can be bought at VF but payment must be via the paypool & will be minus the £4 p&p. Any questions please pm, don't clutter up this thread, & don't forget your email otherwise it will delay despatch. Please include your forum name in the paypool post or pm a screenshot so we can keep track.
Big thanks to you all whether you buy or not, the support to Steve's family from here has been much appreciated.

Guys & girls. Apologies for the delay getting this up & running but I can tell you the first mods will be posted in the classifieds today. This will include a rare Sunbox, Rockmodz DNA75 & Mark Bugs. Plenty for everyone.
Please note these will be available for posting out on Thursday for all items paid for via paypool link by Wednesday pm. Due to business & holidays next despatch will not be until next week. Please include an email for the tracking (important). Anything not sold by VF can be bought at VF but payment must be via the paypool & will be minus the £4 p&p. Any questions please pm, don't clutter up this thread, & don't forget your email otherwise it will delay despatch. Please include your forum name in the paypool post or pm a screenshot so we can keep track.
Big thanks to you all whether you buy or not, the support to Steve's family from here has been much appreciated.
@nwhornet
Have I missed these, been checking but couldn't see anything in the classies.
Cheers Jon

No nothing missed. Taking a bit longer to ensure all working & complete as far as possible. Sorry for the delay.

Glad I haven’t missed anything. In a bit of a dead spot for internet.

Good work by all involved.

Back
Top Bottom