What's new

Two years not smoking.

TP 72

Achiever
It’s now two years since me and my wife stopped smoking as some of you know my wife passed away a few weeks ago so can’t celebrate the fact.
I’ve a few innokin kits with the Zlide tank’s which work well for me and a few Voopoo pod kits considering the size are very good to use, I’m still using Puff Dragon Redster @ 3 ml nicotine although I’ve tried lots of other eliquids still end up back on the Redster, it’s a good job I’m not smoking as due to the circumstances I’d be smoking like a trooper but instead all I’m doing is drinking tea and vaping twice as much as normal and not eating much or sleeping very well but that’s the way it is. But anyway I’m not smoking can’t stand the smell of smoke now so I’m happy I’ve reached the two year mark.

Well done for sticking with it and reaching the 2 year mark. I'm sorry that your wife isn't there to celebrate the milestone with you, but we're all here for you. :hugs:

Great achievement mate. Of course this is a sad time for you but I'm sure your wife would be proud. Keep going mate.

I feel for you mate, at least you`ve kept your resolve when it may have been easier to go on a course of self destruction, my hat`s off to you.

Well done @TP 72, great achievement and keep going onto the next 5yr and 10yr milestone. I did know about your wife but words just dont cover how you must be feeling. My thoughts are with you mate. Always here if you need to talk.
Edit.... considering your circumstances you've done incredibly well not to go back to the smokes. Well done mate.

congratz @TP 72 but sorry to hear of your sad loss. If you managed to get through this stresfull time then youve cracked it mate.

A day of two halves, no doubt :) :(
Your wife would have been so pleased for you and is probably “up there” grinning from ear to ear with your accomplishment.
Lesser mortals would have reached for stinkies, so well done.

Congratulations @TP 72 as already said that is a really great achievement. Also sorry to hear the sad news of your wife. Keep up the good work the hardest parts are now done.

Back
Top Bottom