What's new

Two years not smoking.

Thank you all for your encouragement and kind words very much appreciated.:beerchug:beerchug

Well done mate, keep it up. Lsot my wife of 22 years to cancer in 2016. It's going to be ok!!!

It’s now two years since me and my wife stopped smoking as some of you know my wife passed away a few weeks ago so can’t celebrate the fact.
I’ve a few innokin kits with the Zlide tank’s which work well for me and a few Voopoo pod kits considering the size are very good to use, I’m still using Puff Dragon Redster @ 3 ml nicotine although I’ve tried lots of other eliquids still end up back on the Redster, it’s a good job I’m not smoking as due to the circumstances I’d be smoking like a trooper but instead all I’m doing is drinking tea and vaping twice as much as normal and not eating much or sleeping very well but that’s the way it is. But anyway I’m not smoking can’t stand the smell of smoke now so I’m happy I’ve reached the two year mark.

well done on making it 2 yrs smoke free & may you have many more too come & sorry for you recent loss mate, but i bet she is up there keeping an eye on you .

Understand it’s bittersweet, but congrats on the 2 year mark :19: She would want you to be healthy, and the longer you live, the longer she lives within you :) Again, congrats, and condolences…

Back
Top Bottom