What's new

Vaping 101 age verification

I think they should do age verification on every new customer - not just random, but should do that before taking a payment

This is happens a lot now company's asking for photo id i had to order a citizen card as i had no photo id and it has come very handy as some items on amazon require you to show photo id when the driver comes but with most online vape orders you show it once and its done never been asked to show it twice but like others have said i agree that company's should state photo id must be shown before ordering some company's do state that photo id is required but never before placing a order .

Ebay sellers have had to use the VerifyMyAge system for about the last two years now. As I don't have any form of photo i.d. I've had to send the sellers a pic of my paper DL, occasionally this caused a delay of a day and a couple of explanatory emails but essentially this was a minor inconvenience. What really irritated me was I had to verify for every separate seller - even though they used the same system. I am using the same payment method with the same card since Paypal was pulled for eCig products, they are delivering to the same name and address and my name isn't Benjamin Button. I could understand it if I was using a different card or I was asking for delivery to a different address but not, it's because I'm buying from a different seller FFS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom