What's new

Vaping in Cuba

@ianleeds Hi buddy. As a cigar smoker and being involved in the cigar business I go to Havana multiple times a year. I've been vaping since Jan 2014 and have never ever had any issue taking a couple of mods, batteries and ejuice a plenty. I have always taken my gear in my hand luggage. No one has ever asked me about it at Havana customs.

@ianleeds Hi buddy. As a cigar smoker and being involved in the cigar business I go to Havana multiple times a year. I've been vaping since Jan 2014 and have never ever had any issue taking a couple of mods, batteries and ejuice a plenty. I have always taken my gear in my hand luggage. No one has ever asked me about it at Havana customs.
Thanks ! It's news like that I like to hear.

Well, I just booked my holiday for next year, two weeks in Varadero Cuba. I may pick up some cigars as gifts as they are dead cheap over there :)

Well, I just booked my holiday for next year, two weeks in Varadero Cuba. I may pick up some cigars as gifts as they are dead cheap over there :)

You'll enjoy it. A word of caution...You will be approached by various people selling cheap cigars. Don't buy them. They are fake no matter what the sellers tell you. Go to the La Casa del Habano (It's on a main street) and buy your cigars there. If memory serves me right, the lady that runs the shop is Hanni but any of the ladies in the shop can give you great advice. There is also another official cigar shop in a little shopping centre. Don't go there!!! Very rude staff!!! Enjoy your trip bro :-)

Back
Top Bottom