What's new

What juice you vaping now?

I'm vaping my newly received first Dripworx juice - Strawberry Custard Cream - very, very nice. In fact one of the most flavoursome Max VG juices I've tried, nice strawberryish top end, but a lovely creamy depth too. Will be trying more flavours. :)

Appropriately for POTV, Monkey Fart off Ginga Juice on Facebook. Stop laughing at the back. Strawberry, banana and peanut butter. The peanut butter takes the sweet edge off the fruits, nice vape.

Dripworx Pink Lemonade :) I think I actually prefer it to Elements.. I do love the Elements juice, but it can be a bit strong and almost gets too much, like when I ate too much sherbert as a kid.
This is just perfect for my taste.

I would offer you a sample with your order, but its almost empty and I'm a cunt :)

Haha! You given me enough samples buddy! Just had a search, is it by killer juice? Struggling to find it in any smaller than 150ml and don't want to spend £50 if I don't like it!

Haha! You given me enough samples buddy! Just had a search, is it by killer juice? Struggling to find it in any smaller than 150ml and don't want to spend £50 if I don't like it!
I'm not sure who makes it to be honest.. I don't think it even says on the bottle.

I got it from midlands vaping for £45 but yeah it's only avaliable in 150ml bottles unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom