What's new

What juice you vaping now?

Frosty by Rich and Famous - suicide snow cone... Smells like deep heat but I can't get enough of it for some reason :)

Currently waiting on my various vape mail to arrive, ive almost ran out of juice (minus my homebrew which is no where near steep enough to be enjoyable) so im having to vape on the back of the shelf 'i'll vape it if theres nothing else' juice. (We've all got some) ohw milkman -everyone raves about it im not particularly a lover lol

After coming back to vaping and not feeling my old juices like I used to I thought I'd give Scotts banana cream a try and I'm suitably impressed. I love desert vapes with a coffee and this one fits the bill nicely.

I do like a subtle taste normally and this is more potent than that so not an all dayer for me but never the less I'm very pleased to have it in my collection.

Many more new ones will be winging their way to me next week though as it is payday Monday :D

M'fn donuts chocolate. Hands down the best dessert liquid i have tasted so far warm fresh donut inhale sweet chocolate exhale

Back
Top Bottom