What's new

What risk are unvaxed to vaxed ?

"Misfit"

Veteran
Genuine question

The way i see it is everyone is eventually going to catch Covid.
If you are vaxed the symptoms will be less severe (Hopefully)
So what is the diference of catching from an unvaxed or vaxed person.
Surely the unvaxed are just a bigger risk to themselves.

Genuine question

The way i see it is everyone is eventually going to catch Covid.
If you are vaxed the symptoms will be less severe (Hopefully)
So what is the diference of catching from an unvaxed or vaxed person.
Surely the unvaxed are just a bigger risk to themselves.
Over the years certain diseases have almost disappeared due to vaccines so hopefully this will be the same. The more people that have the jab the disease will weaken and go back to China.

Genuine answer. I'll tell you where you can poke all that "everyone's going to catch it eventually" malarkey. :P

:rudesanta:

I believe that although the vaccinated can catch and transmit the virus, they are at considerably less risk of serious illness, will probably recover faster so be infectious for a shorter period of time and be carrying and transmitting a reduced viral load. Apparently the percentage of deaths is far higher in unvaxed compared to vaxed in every age group when you take into account the higher percentage of the population in the UK that are vaxed

However, if you want a comprehensive reply to your question - head on over to Fasttech Forums where you can waste your life reading their 2,000 post+ thread which is full to the brim of quasi medical Youtube links, obscure American political references, infighting and pissing contests.

Genuine answer i dont know, but i know by me having the jab im less likely to get it or transmit it & thats all that matters to me.

However, if you want a comprehensive reply to your question - head on over to Fasttech Forums where you can waste your life reading their 2,000 post+ thread which is full to the brim of quasi medical Youtube links, obscure American political references, infighting and pissing contests.

interesting, has it been taken over by covid deniers?

interesting, has it been taken over by covid deniers?

There are a couple of them and a few Q-Anon nutjobs, but about 95% of the posts are just Fasttech members dredging up ancient grudges, arguments and throwing shit. Occasionally someone may make a post relating to the original subject matter, but you'll have to search hard as its well hidden between the endless stream of infighting.

The only thing Fasttech Forums are good for these days is to highlight how important it is to have Moderators.

I'm not mad keen on the vaccine, but it's a necessary evil that should reduce transmission, serious illness and deaths.

Also not keen on it, but I’ve had it because it was the only way out imo.

I don’t think everyone has to have it per say, but it does have to lose traction in order to fizzle out to a manageable level.

Back
Top Bottom