What's new

WMD's (Weapons of Manabush Delivery)

The Glaz Mini MTL - that was so last week, well, last Sunday anyway :18:

I'm trying something new, I usually have at least 5 different juices on the go, so trying just 1 flavour at a time but in assorted setups, finding it very interesting how different the flavour can be from 1 atty to another, a little disappointed the XTRA is beating my Billet & Bantam Box's.

The Glaz Mini MTL - that was so last week, well, last Sunday anyway :18:

mate when I find something I like - I stick to it :D

I used GP Herons right past when GP disappeared and only stopped using them when I couldn’t find replacement o-rings anymore :)

As a long time sufferer of Shinyitis I get new stuff on prescription (AKA review items) so it's all too easy to forget some hidden gems, not too many surprises with MTL though my build skills have improved since trying some of the older ones, the Doggystyle is better than I remember, but plenty of mods & atty's for DTL have had too short an outing and finding plenty of new toys in old toys.

I had to look up the True RTA, not sure how I missed that one, the wicking style is similar to the Reload but with a shorter chamber so I would imagine it gives a better flavour?

Goon v1, Elite v2, Warhead RDAs plus 28mm Fatality RTA, Scarab Mini Bertha PWM mod, all back in play. Considering building the Hurricane v1.2, its been years.

This is day to day rotation it doesn't account for evenings which is pear Brule and egg nogg plus some prime two scoops and scv god yogg in the squonkers.
So mainly bush here.
WP_20200422_10_21_12_Pro.jpg

The reason for the odd Nic salt delivery systems are,

WP_20200422_10_23_09_Pro.jpg

Meet "Dave" and his multiple night time crap breaks.

Tbh I tend to have 5 or 6 on the go

I guess I have an excuse as I’m always trying stuff currently have 2 glaz mini MTLs on the go with FireWater number 1 and tribute Chiricahua sun in and three true tanks with eggnog, orange and kumquat cola and vanilla float in.
The glaz’s are both on le petite boxes the Trues are on Obs cubes and an obs cube mini.
Good to know the glaz fits in the le petite. Forgot all about the glaz. Need to give it a try.

Reading that back - I never thought I would see the day when I said a sentence with the words “orange and kumquat cola” in them in regards to something I’m vaping.
Like my slight addiction to cola, cola float and grape. Wtf is wrong with me. I daren't try the cherry cola for fear of loosing the ability to enjoy tobacco.

As a long time sufferer of Shinyitis I get new stuff on prescription (AKA review items) so it's all too easy to forget some hidden gems, not too many surprises with MTL though my build skills have improved since trying some of the older ones, the Doggystyle is better than I remember, but plenty of mods & atty's for DTL have had too short an outing and finding plenty of new toys in old toys.

I had to look up the True RTA, not sure how I missed that one, the wicking style is similar to the Reload but with a shorter chamber so I would imagine it gives a better flavour?
Yes great flavour on it :)!

I like it
Yeah I remember. Made a mental note to get one on the go when you said. Gets a lot of love here and steamcrave do make good rta 's.
I'm a bit behind as I've got the hellvape md thing, manta mtl and experomizer all cued up first to try but I've not had the will as I'm happy with what I've got and vape lethargy set in.
I will try it as I am excited to get to the cog when it arrives too and I need a winner to sit atop the petit box.

Back
Top Bottom