What's new

WMD's (Weapons of Manabush Delivery)

Yeah I remember. Made a mental note to get one on the go when you said. Gets a lot of love here and steamcrave do make good rta 's.
I'm a bit behind as I've got the hellvape md thing, manta mtl and experomizer all cued up first to try but I've not had the will as I'm happy with what I've got and vape lethargy set in.
I will try it as I am excited to get to the cog when it arrives too and I need a winner to sit atop the petit box.
The cog does look ace!

the only one kit for me worthy of da bush is my triton 2 and jac dna as all others are dtl.
so a rotation of flavour daily

Image2585142868885588259.jpg

Base zero but custard is a banger too bud, think you'd like pear brulee too.
not heard of the pear brulee but do have the zero christmas custard which sure is good. Martyn has been busy.
i hate to admit this but i did have a couple of the coconut divergent range but i couldnt get on with them at all and sadly they had to go :(

Base zero but custard is a banger too bud, think you'd like pear brulee too.
Base Zero Nut Custard is almost sold out .. and Im struggling trying to get some of the ingredients. Working on it.

Not sure what to do tbh ... this lockdown may well see a couple of flavours get some temporary redevelopment until things get easier.

not heard of the pear brulee but do have the zero christmas custard which sure is good. Martyn has been busy.
i hate to admit this but i did have a couple of the coconut divergent range but i couldnt get on with them at all and sadly they had to go :(
thats fair enough .. not everything is for everyone .. my fav from that lot is the Pina Coco

thats fair enough .. not everything is for everyone .. my fav from that lot is the Pina Coco
its really strange mate as ive had quite a few pina colada in the past and loved the flavour but i just couldnt get on with that one.
not bad though as since i started vaping its the first one out off all the range that just didnt rock my boat.

Base Zero Nut Custard is almost sold out .. and Im struggling trying to get some of the ingredients. Working on it.

Not sure what to do tbh ... this lockdown may well see a couple of flavours get some temporary redevelopment until things get easier.
Do you not think your busy enough without reformulation on the run, lol.
probably best to accept the inevitable isn't it bud. There's only so much you can do.
do you know what's in the danger zone yet....
scratch that, it will cause a loo roll like frenzy.

Do you not think your busy enough without reformulation on the run, lol.
probably best to accept the inevitable isn't it bud. There's only so much you can do.
do you know what's in the danger zone yet....
scratch that, it will cause a loo roll like frenzy.
:D

mate when I find something I like - I stick to it :D

I used GP Herons right past when GP disappeared and only stopped using them when I couldn’t find replacement o-rings anymore :)

I think the Glaz Mini works particularly well for Manabush tobacco type flavours

Back
Top Bottom