What's new

YFTK Xeta Clone

Just had a thought. Wonder if it's possible to fit 2 chimney reducers at the same time. One on top of the other so to speak. Would taper the draw up the chimney. Anyone tried it? Might try when I've emptied this tank

For under coil there is always Mesh isn’t there :)

Just had a thought. Wonder if it's possible to fit 2 chimney reducers at the same time. One on top of the other so to speak. Would taper the draw up the chimney. Anyone tried it? Might try when I've emptied this tank
No good asking a cloud chucker like me :D

Don't know. Perhaps you might enjoy a sneaky little MTL toot.
Eer............................................... no. The closest I get to MTL is stripping down the Nauti for the ex :D

I'm using both the OG & clone with no inserts or chimney reducers & about as good as it gets for DTL compared to the Exocet. A lot smoother & no spitting/gurgling. Little condensation as well. If there's a difference (other than price :D) then I've not found it. The only thing I have found is they're both a git to get into the boros' no matter whether it's black, white or clear. Can't comment on an OG boro but can't see there being that much difference.
This sounds very positive to me, as chancers of getting an authentic without Facebook are pretty much zero, so picked up 2 SXK versions, delivered today and will be building one later, hoping for good results from it...

This sounds very positive to me, as chancers of getting an authentic without Facebook are pretty much zero, so picked up 2 SXK versions, delivered today and will be building one later, hoping for good results from it...
I'm using the YFTK clones but doubt there's much in it. As I mentioned, OG & clone with identical builds & no difference in performance. These will be my goto with the Exocets as back up & maybe the one Vapeshell. The Insiders are back in their boxes.They suit my style so don't think I'll bother with anything else. The only other bridge/boro that came close was the Odis Boxxer but the V1 just leaked too much.

Well I've answered my own question. No, a second chimney reducer won't fit properly. It protrudes slightly. Never mind.

Just some first impressions for the YFTK clone. Build quality is fine so far. No issues there. Building on this is as easy as it gets. All good. Performance wise it has the potential to be really good. However, for me the included options for MTL are not the best. The 3mm chimney is fine, but the under coil airflow inserts do not really suit me at all. The 0.8mm hole is unsurprisingly really tight, too tight for me. It gives good flavour and tons of throat hit. The 1.4mm insert (2x 1mm) doesn't suit me either. I don't really like multiple hole inserts, and this has a similar effect to other tanks that I have tried that have this config. I feel it weakens the draw and does not satisfy. Of course this is personal to me and will be perfect for some MTL users.

The saving grace for this rba may well be when the new set of MTL options are released. I believe this will include a single 1.2 mm insert which for me will probably be spot on and give me that strong restricted draw that I appreciate. Oh well it's another waiting game for me.
I'm probably talking bollocks here @rew as they are different rba's but the only satisfactory vape I can get with the Insider is with the middle sized under coil insert and the smallest sized chimney. Might be worth a try if you haven't already.

Back
Top Bottom