What's new

YiHi SX Mini G Class Users?

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Folks. :)
It's been a very long time since I used a YiHi powered Chip, in fact, the last mod I had with one was the SX Mini M Class!! :11::D

So... I have an SX Mini G Class sitting in front of me at the moment which has the SX550J Chip. This is the original G Class, not the V2. I spoke to @John R about it and he pointed me towards a superb video about it and "most" things have now become far more clear :) HOWEVER.... I am getting a tad confused about Joules!
From what I can gather, to operate this mod in Temp Control, you go into Joules Mode? So far so good and I am getting a reasonable result, BUT.... What Joules setting should I e aiming for?
If I am using a DNA or Dicodes Mod in TC, I aim fro 28 to 30 Watts with the temp set at 310F. I have the SX Glass set at 300F
but have NO clue what the Joule setting should be?

Any experts out there who can assist? Many thanks. :)

Hi Folks. :)
It's been a very long time since I used a YiHi powered Chip, in fact, the last mod I had with one was the SX Mini M Class!! :11::D

So... I have an SX Mini G Class sitting in front of me at the moment which has the SX550J Chip. This is the original G Class, not the V2. I spoke to @John R about it and he pointed me towards a superb video about it and "most" things have now become far more clear :) HOWEVER.... I am getting a tad confused about Joules!
From what I can gather, to operate this mod in Temp Control, you go into Joules Mode? So far so good and I am getting a reasonable result, BUT.... What Joules setting should I e aiming for?
If I am using a DNA or Dicodes Mod in TC, I aim fro 28 to 30 Watts with the temp set at 310F. I have the SX Glass set at 300F
but have NO clue what the Joule setting should be?

Any experts out there who can assist? Many thanks. :)
Use the same numbers. 1w = 1joule. A joule is just power per second so 30w = 30joules per second. Don't leave batteries in the mod if not being used, it sucks the like out of cells in standby.

Thanks SO much for this info Boss. My brain got completely befuddled. Managed to navigate Dicodes TC Setups without any dramas, but THIS one was stretching the poor old Grey Cells to the point of imploding!! :D:D:D

Like Craig said, Watts=Joules and be mindful of the parasitic drain.

IMG_3408.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom