What's new

You are invited to offer your thoughts.

And the way it bought EVERYONE on POTV together was just absolutely AMAZING! Everyone was in sutch great spirit it just lifted everyones spirit.

@joe clay HOLY SHIT, sounds like a good way to get some new kit for a good cause just as i thought this place couldnt get much better, you guys can count me in

First I’ve heard of these to be honest. And I’ve been here for 6 months and am a fairly active user and poster. I’d be more than happy to support and take part in a raffle but I think promoting it to newbies is something that needs to be considered.

Good luck with whatever you decide is best :)

Last edited:
coilart-drop-133-ki.jpg
I think it works as it is. The raffle last year really opened my eyes to what a good bunch of people are on here and encouraged me to stay.

The people that give to these charity things are the type that always will imo. I think for most the prizes are just a bonus rather than an incentive.

Now this has probably been thought of or mentioned but I think the timing is important. Last year I hadn't started to think about Christmas when the raffle ran so managed to contribute more. I know this time round is more a mini one compared to the extravaganzas of the past but i would have liked to have given more.

Damn kids and their need for presents.
I would gladly donate to :-
Childrens charities
Homeless
Animals (but not cats)
Cancer
special interest groups
Also if you go down the auction route I have a coilart DPro 133 kit boxed,unused I would offer for auction.
Bought it in Benidorm last year as I liked the look of it,but then decided that it just wasn't my kind of vape.
As I said it's in great condition,never been used,comes as a dripper kit.Retails in the £70 mark.

An auction could be just items offered for bids,payment to a specified PP account and items sent when payment is cleared.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom