What's new

Now we know about gplat...

I have a load of brand new stuff coming out soon that you might want to try instead of this anyway:

DuZtYB1N by Pl;00M Creations, a custom 321 grade alloy - competition grade of course ;)

It will be about £4 per foot

Just trying to get a celebrity endorsement from it's namesake

View attachment 32240

This sounds good but only just,
Is the wire made of dust,
A great offer that is new,
From the maker who is blu,
Trousers, blanket, jealousy, Lego, pig, banana.

Did I win the holiday?

This sounds good but only just,
Is the wire made of dust,
A great offer that is new,
From the maker who is blu,
Trousers, blanket, jealousy, Lego, pig, banana.

Did I win the holiday?

i'm afraid I can't give you the holiday but you will be eligible for the launch offer of a free cheque book and pen!

i'm afraid I can't give you the holiday but you will be eligible for the launch offer of a free cheque book and pen!

Woo-hoo!

Do you think if they brought back Blankety Blank again they'd give away Chip and Pins? (Or something - that seemed to work better in my head :S)

Woo-hoo!

Do you think if they brought back Blankety Blank again they'd give away Chip and Pins? (Or something - that seemed to work better in my head :S)

I can't even imagine what would happen these days for a consolation prize - loom bands perhaps :) OR based on the state of things at the moment, perhaps even a bag of GPlat

I can't even imagine what would happen these days for a consolation prize - loom bands perhaps :) OR based on the state of things at the moment, perhaps even a bag of GPlat

My favourite bit was "Supermatch Game, Supermatch Game, Supermatch Game.... Supermatch Game", just so catchy.

But back to the DuZtYB1N by Pl;00M Creation, when can I get some as I could do with an elbow drop to the lungs?

My favourite bit was "Supermatch Game, Supermatch Game, Supermatch Game.... Supermatch Game", just so catchy.

But back to the DuZtYB1N by Pl;00M Creation, when can I get some as I could do with an elbow drop to the lungs?

I just need to setup a facebook buying page and perhaps instagram too as I hear thats where the cool kids market stuff these days.

I have a load of brand new stuff coming out soon that you might want to try instead of this anyway:

DuZtYB1N by Pl;00M Creations, a custom 321 grade alloy - competition grade of course ;)

It will be about £4 per foot

Just trying to get a celebrity endorsement from it's namesake

View attachment 32240

you havent a hope. next week we roll out chegsplat flavourtron supermega cloudstorm wire. Price TBA

it was going to be ten quid a foot, but we saw another group recently pulled out of the overpriced for what it is wire so are considering 15 quid now.

speaking of which....that rayon/cellucotton........I know where you live when I'm off the ward I'm coming.....

Back
Top Bottom