What's new

Titanium is so much better than nickel

I swear the DNA200 is pretty much built for titanium wire. Why on earth would anyone need up to 200W ramp up power with nickel wire?

I can't imagine a DNA200 would have any real benefit over an rDNA40 if you are using nickel wire. I am sure 90% of users will just stick with nickel anyway.

Titanium wire is vaping's best kept secret to be honest. I am surprised it hasn't taken off more rapidly.

I found that the preheat had to be turned down quite a bit with Ti on a 200. I forget what I changed it to now but my nose hairs feel a lot safer

I found that the preheat had to be turned down quite a bit with Ti on a 200. I forget what I changed it to now but my nose hairs feel a lot safer

Thanks for my ti , got it this morning [emoji16] I need to get on the escribe and tinker about with my dna200 .

I'm interested in seeing the results.

IMAG0874.jpg

Reads as 0.15ohms on my multimeter.

0.16ohms on both of my DNA200 mods
0.16ohms on a couple of the fancypants ohm meters.

Close enough

If anyone doubts the accuracy of their mod then I can make a few more of these up

View attachment 61782

Reads as 0.15ohms on my multimeter.

0.16ohms on both of my DNA200 mods
0.16ohms on a couple of the fancypants ohm meters.

Close enough

If anyone doubts the accuracy of their mod then I can make a few more of these up

That's not bad, not enough to warrant panic over ohms readers. Definitely shows the accuracy of yours though which is testament of the care and attention you put into them

I only fire on 10w, alternatively fire on a mech with an almost dead battery to dry burn.

Isn't that extremely dangerous? Dry burning NI200 on a mech?

Or am I missing something?

EDIT: In fact, I'm convinced its dangerous due to A: the extremely low resistance and B: the way Nickel reacts when power is sent through it.

Last edited:
Isn't that extremely dangerous? Dry burning NI200 on a mech?

Or am I missing something?

EDIT: In fact, I'm convinced its dangerous due to A: the extremely low resistance and B: the way Nickel reacts when power is sent through it.

I only give it a quick couple of pulses. Not a long burst like with kanthal

Back
Top Bottom