What's new

Aga-s

Purplefowler

Administrator
Staff member
Ok I'm having a shitty day! The tank on my rta cracked so I got replacements and everything was going fine until I tried to do up the top nut. It wouldn't tighten on one side and on further examination I saw the threaded post that runs through the whole thing has come off the bottom. My OH (who is an amazing engineer) couldn't fix it so I'll need to order a new base. Unfortunately my OH is off to work tomorrow for a few weeks so he won't be able to sort it for me so I started to look about for something to keep me going. I looked at the aga-t but it's just too big for my preference. Then I came across the aga-s. it looks really nice, onl holds 2ml of juice which is perfect and is cheap. The thing is I can't work out if it's genesis style or silica wick or both (like the aga-t). Everywhere seems to say its genesis but it's supplied with wick and wire. Does anyone know? Has anyone used one?
http://www.ivapour-elixir.co.uk/aga-s-atomizer.html

Sorry what was the question again? Lol...try pming Toby here or on his site maybe?

The Aga-S can also be converted to be used via Genisis method wicking

So it looks like it works both ways ?

I think its nice looking :D

Gone done and ordered it so ill let you know how we get on. It really looks very nice for the money-almost too nice if you know what I mean!

I like Toby's disclaimer though

This is an advanced user piece, something for modders only. It will require a certain level of mechanical skills and knowledge to able to use and rebuild properly.

Counts me out then :(

Back
Top Bottom