What's new

Another thread about cleito problems, apologies

is the fat boy glass the spare glass that comes with it, bc i think im having vapor lock issues too, i loosened the top cap a bit and that helped but...

@Gr1mSag3 , the fat boy glass is an extra glass that can be bought. The RBA deck is larger than stock coils, so reduces the capacity of the tank, the fat boy addresses that, if used with stock coils it increases the capacity of the tank. If your Cleito has just started to leak it could be to do with the warm weather we are having at the moment. When warm, juice gets a bit thinner, I've had a little weeping the last two days, but nothing serious.

@Gr1mSag3 , the fat boy glass is an extra glass that can be bought. The RBA deck is larger than stock coils, so reduces the capacity of the tank, the fat boy addresses that, if used with stock coils it increases the capacity of the tank. If your Cleito has just started to leak it could be to do with the warm weather we are having at the moment. When warm, juice gets a bit thinner, I've had a little weeping the last two days, but nothing serious.

no its not leaking at all, but its like theres a vacuum inside thats keeping the coil from wicking properly...

The cleito I left soaking over-night with the three small needle holes in the wicking port seems to be working effectively. I put the fat boy glass on it - think this may just be a purely aesthetic change.

The thing that annoys me though, is that I have so little faith in stock cleito coils at this point, I'm wondering if maybe I just managed to find the good one in this pack and the holes in the wicking/overnight soak (which appears to have resolved the issue) has actually been unnecessary and if I'd just gone straight in with this coil and primed it normally it might also have worked. I guess I'll just have to update with how long the coil lasts and whether the next one goes in ok.

@Gr1mSag3 I haven't yet fixed the cleito that I think has vapour lock, going to take it back to the shop I got it from and see what they say. Will update this thread with further results.

Remember to start at a much lower wattage say 25watt for the first 5 /10 min to let the coil settle in.

Remember to start at a much lower wattage say 25watt for the first 5 /10 min to let the coil settle in.
Thanks, I think I eliminated user error when priming as a potential source of the problem with either cleito tbh.
I primed them various ways, but always starting at lower wattages. I even switched the tank onto my Kbox nano to prime one because I was worried the more powerful mods could be putting out more than they were reading. And I even go to the stage of over-priming one of the coils and having juice leak everywhere.

ya, i found tat for me. when i fill the tank i put like a drop or 2 down the shaft like i was priming it and then if i dont tighten the top back all the way...just enough to keep the liquid sealed in that helps bc as soon as i loosen the lid bubbles everywhere and that seems to be helping, so next time i change the coil im gonna to a full tear down and see if maybe one of the other seals was just too tight or something.

now when you put holes in the wicking @change_places is there a way to do that safely bc i did that once with a baby beast coil and from that point on my mod kept telling me to use only official coils or some shit...

There are three wicking ports on the cleito, two of them are backed with metal and one goes through to the inside.
If you take a small needle and poke at the near the very top you can find quickly which one doesn't offer as much resistance as the other two. I put three small holes towards the top of the wicking port and wiggled the needle around a little to make them bigger. But i erred on the side of caution and didn't make them much bigger than the needle gauge. I think at some point too many/too big holes might lead to it leaking.

Mod is a coolfire IV TC100 and it had no problem picking up the coil, reading ohms etc.

ya it DEF will cause leaking if you go too far, those wicks can only soak up so much juice and at that point if the hole is too big it will just pour through. i have the Smok Alien, other than an issue with the newest firmware and a couple of bad coils and one i ruined putting holes in i guess the wrong place its been fine.

Why is there no clear answer to Cleito issues? Ive looked on web n most recommend loosen the top cap and use pin to put holes in cotton.

Ive been loosening the cap n that helps a bit but surely thats not standard operation for the tank. Is there a right way up for the glass?

Ive done the holes in the cotton and that worked better for flavour but just spitting all the time so changed coil.

Was really looking forward to Cleito but has been a big let down.

Ive used different juices mostly 70/30, wicked properly, let juice soak up for ages, started low on watts n slowly ramped up and cleaned the tank several times.

Why do people respond and say they dont have an issue with theirs. Great but i hav as op so some solutions please

One pretty annoyed Cleito user!

Back
Top Bottom