What's new

Authentic .V. Clones, and are authentic's worth it?

Think of it like boobies, clones are like fake boobies - indeed they look good but they just dont't feel the same as the real deal, however if they're the only thing within your reach theres no reason not have a play.

Still very enjoyable.
Any who doesn't like boobies [emoji6]

Think of it like boobies, clones are like fake boobies - indeed they look good but they just dont't feel the same as the real deal, however if they're the only thing within your reach theres no reason not have a play.

Still very enjoyable.

I've never felt fake boobs :'(

Still very enjoyable.

Never experienced such things but I'd imagine authentic beats clone any day of the week. Bigger is not necessarily better either, that I do know from experience.

I've never felt fake boobs :'(

Buy me a pint one day and I will tell you this amazing story about an experience I had in Japan relating to fake bewbs, an Elvis lookalike, a "woman" in a little black dress and an elevator... :54:

Back
Top Bottom