What's new

Daemon killer notch coils

mattyk2010

Veteran
Ok so iv been using daemon killer wire in one or two of my RDA's and love there wire but seen they do a notch coil I like the look of for a limitless rdta as iv never tried a notch coil.
Has anyone used these on here?
And if so what are they like compared to a normal coil?

Thanks in advance apes[emoji3]

The limitless rdta was the only use I ever found for mine and they worked just fine in there. If you want to try some then I have some sat in my build box that I'll never use since I moved my limitless tanks on. Drop me a pm and I'll get em I the post to you.

The limitless rdta was the only use I ever found for mine and they worked just fine in there. If you want to try some then I have some sat in my build box that I'll never use since I moved my limitless tanks on. Drop me a pm and I'll get em I the post to you.
@kermitthefog your a gent thank you do you want any money for them? Or want me to cover shipping cost?

I'll pm you as soon as I can get my pm to work it seems I can only reply to a pm not create one [emoji2]

Well now you have a pm you can reply to :)
@kermitthefog your a legend and a amazing ape they arrived today and how many??? I'd have been happy with one or two just to try thank you so much [emoji3]

I would have pm'd you but I still can't sorry dude and are you sure you don't want anything for them? They must be about £20 worth you sent

Thanks again buddy can't wait to fit some now

I got some 5.0mm ID, 9.0mm long notch coils from another ape to try out ... not bad, but not good either. Gives a cool vape at best.
Decided to try out some other sizes with the Demon Killer 3 in 1 box. 3.0mm, 3.5mm and 4.5mm, all 6.0mm long and 0.2ohm. They are junk!
The legs are easy enough to bend, it's like working with cheese ... the coil elements themselves are flimsy and highly prone to hot spotting. You'll get a burnt taste well within the conservative power ratings because they don't fire evenly.
If you like a cool, flavourless vape then they're perfect. :)

Back
Top Bottom