What's new

Do you want to quit vaping?

Quitting vaping intentions

• Nah, I'm good thanks

• Yes, I absolutely want to quit now but can't

• Yes, but I'm going to quit in the future

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’ve been on 12mg Mtl for 6 years, no intentions in lowering I’ve tried it and it’s like vaping fresh air to me, got to be 50/50 too even 60/40 lacks throat hit for me. Can’t see me quitting I like it.

after 37 years of smoking and now over 6 years of vaping i know if i stop vaping ill go straight back to the cigs so nahhh, me not stopping vaping. down to 3mg custards and zero on fruits.

I'm pretty much happy with what I vape now but I can see me quitting in the future, the vaping itself is pleasurable but mixing juice and wicking lost its appeal yonks ago.

No!! I have been on 9mg nic for years and vaping is what has kept me sane during this covid pandemic. I enjoy washing my kit (yes really!) putting in new coils and wicking my tanks I can lose myself for a couple of hours and if I didn't vape I wouldn't be on this forum with it's brilliant people who are always willing to help each other out when needed.

I might quit sometime in the future, maybe after my nic stash has run out, maybe if I struggle to rebuild or mix juice through an infirmity.

A few friends successfully used vaping as a bridge from smoking to quitting nicotine altogether. Many people assumed that was vaping's sole purpose but it was never my intention, I wanted a safer alternative and it quickly became a hobby..
I wouldn't call it a hobby any more, my enthusiasm plateaued and dipped a long time ago. I've settled right down and keep it simple. Vaping's now easy, enjoyable and it costs me nothing - there's no incentive to quit just yet.

The only downside to vaping is, sadly, those vapers who are constantly whining and playing the victim. Life doesn't meet their expectations, the whole world is against them. You know the type, the ones who feel like society should be thanking them for vaping and that evil forces will force them back to smoking.

I took up vaping as the safer option over smokes. Started on 24 mg, currently on 12 mg and have started having a few 9mg to see if that works, no plans as yet to stop.

Nope. I enjoy vaping and tried zero nic. It wasn't for me so I just stay on 3mg

I did quit, some time around 2016 for a couple of years. Honestly, it was totally easy - nothing like quitting smoking. I missed the habit the most, nothing like the nic withdrawal I got from trying cold turkey with fags.

I took it up again for the same reasons I started in the first place, to stop me buying a pack of 20 when things got rough. I may quit again in the future, but I really doubt it. I enjoy vaping - especially now I'm mainly MTLing using old kit I love.

Nope. I enjoy vaping and tried zero nic. It wasn't for me so I just stay on 3mg
Zero nic was bloody horrible. Everything tasted different and that's what prompted my to junk vaping altogether. They should ban 0 nic liquids, awful stuff :D

No for me too, I'm happy at my nic levels, any higher & I feel sick, any lower & I'm a grumpier asshole

Back
Top Bottom