What's new

Do you want to quit vaping?

Quitting vaping intentions

• Nah, I'm good thanks

• Yes, I absolutely want to quit now but can't

• Yes, but I'm going to quit in the future

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not considering quitting yet but am thinking about cutting down. Also I'm not spending nearly as much as I was on new kit.
I'm not buying as much, but I'm certainly still spending the same - just saving and buying the bits that I really like.

At some point I will be, I've started thinking about it but the planets are not in the right position yet.

Same as others there's a huge risk I would go back to smoking if vaping wasn't around, which is something I don't want to do nor can I afford to do.
From experience - never get shot of all of your kit. I sold the lot and can't begin to explain how much I regret it. Getting back into vaping was easyish, although I had to make do with some really shit stuff for a few weeks, but I'll never get back some of my prized mods.

I'm happy enough with the amount I vape in an average week and IMO my nic consumption isn't excessive (60ml of 3mg and an occasional 10ml of 20mg salts) so I have no particular interest in reducing my nic level or quitting.

As I don't vape huge amounts I don't have any financial incentive to quit, and as I smoked unfiltered cigs for 40+ years any potential health benefits from quitting vaping seem minimal as I can't see it undoing the damage I've already done to myself over the years.

I'll probably just carry on the way I am - if things change in the UK and vaping gets hit by draconian legislation and tax I'll try to stockpile as much nic as possible and take the DIY route, but if I quit I know I'll go back to cigs so the idea doesn't appeal.

From experience - never get shot of all of your kit. I sold the lot and can't begin to explain how much I regret it. Getting back into vaping was easyish, although I had to make do with some really shit stuff for a few weeks, but I'll never get back some of my prized mods.

I wouldn't get rid of anything, I've still got some of my old fave kit :D

I need nicotine to function still so can't see myself quitting any time soon. Vaping is also quite enjoyable for me still, it's a hobby as well as an addiction, rather than smoking which was becoming really not pleasant just before I switched to vaping. It's part of the reason I switched tbh.

Nope but maybe in the future. For now I enjoy the flavours and throat hit too much. I was curious in the past and stopped vaping for a week to see if it was as hard as smoking. Can honestly say it was a breeze and feel I could stop at any time. Whereas if I even went a few hours without a smoke before I would have started to get angry. Then a product I wanted came out and I started back lol

Ive been smoking as long as i can remember. I know i was rolling my own cigarettes by 14 or 15.

It would be like me learning to sign my signature with my left hand instead of my right hand.

If i ever went back to smoking it would be a pipe tho, not cigs, finally old enough to pull that look off.

May not even b tobacco...or is it...who knows...lol

(Its tobacco *wink*)

Back
Top Bottom