What's new

Do you want to quit vaping?

Quitting vaping intentions

• Nah, I'm good thanks

• Yes, I absolutely want to quit now but can't

• Yes, but I'm going to quit in the future

Results are only viewable after voting.
I enjoy it, and it stops me doing worse things... so no.
I wish I could say the same :doh:

The only downside to vaping is, sadly, those vapers who are constantly whining and playing the victim. Life doesn't meet their expectations, the whole world is against them. You know the type, the ones who feel like society should be thanking them for vaping

Not sure I've met many of those types :hmm:

Nah for now.
I might revisit the question in another 12 years or so, when my pre tpd nic stash gets low.

I enjoy vaping so it's a no I'm good thanks. Most of us on here would be considered vaping 'enthusiasts or hobbyists' so the poll is going to be pretty different to theirs. I do know quite a few people that have used vaping to quit smoking and have then found it very hard to quit vaping so that stat of 66% seems like it's probably pretty accurate to me.

Last edited:
I'm not considering quitting yet but am thinking about cutting down. Also I'm not spending nearly as much as I was on new kit.

I enjoy it, and it stops me doing worse things... so no.
This^^^ multiplied by million

Altho if smoking were cheaper, less unhelalthy, less smelly, tasted better, didnt stain my walls, get ash everywhere, and constantly put holes in my clothes i would definitely just smoke instead of vape, wouldnt have to put up with as many rules and regulations.

ive no intention of quitting vaping any time soon plus i onl vape 3mg during the day & 0 nic in the evenings & i like the kick nic gives me the same as good coffee, plus im alos know addicted to all the wonderfull flavours with vaping.

No not really.

Probably stop the nic eventually.

Started 18mg worked down over six months to zero but didn't like it so stick to as little nic as I can.
Buy 100ml zero and 10ml nic one and mix them.
Think it is more physiological than anything.

when i vape zero nic in the evening from one of my pods i cant tell the difference so agree with you.

I'm not considering quitting yet but am thinking about cutting down. Also I'm not spending nearly as much as I was on new kit.

There's bugger all new kit coming out to buy!! :D I'm tracking back to 2016/17 finding old stuff just have things to play with in lockdown

At some point I will be, I've started thinking about it but the planets are not in the right position yet.

Same as others there's a huge risk I would go back to smoking if vaping wasn't around, which is something I don't want to do nor can I afford to do.

Back
Top Bottom