What's new

Don't think vaping is for me

Hi olddude, I totally understand you. Try very high VG juice but you must have some nicotine in it. I'd start on 12-15 strength and drive it down. Another thing to remember - I know that 10% difference in PG/VG doesn't sound much but it can make a huge difference.
From own experience - my Mrs couldn't vape at the beginning because of caught until she discovered her "tobacco mente" by d'lise flavour. She would never bought menthol fags but vaping it was her only way to stick to it. Now she vapes everything + we are on zero to three percent for the last 6 month.
Good luck! And keep us posted

I would say that you have two separate problems. The first, when you gave up the stinkies and were using juice with nic in and got ill, I would suggest is quite normal for a long time smoker, possibly mixed with "something going around". I would say perservering would have proved successful.

The second problem is a combination of high VG, creating too much vapour and possibly dry hits in the nautilus, and the continued smoking. My mum launches into massive coughing fits when trying my set up, which is high VG, while she is fine on her own juice and her nautilus.

The lightheadedness from the zero nic VG could be from, as has already been said, from lack of oxygen, possibly due to the increased thickness of the vapour reducing the ability to absorb oxygen through the lungs.

But then everyone is different. My sister still smokes heavily, and when she Vapes can only manage the smallest mouth to lung hits on an atomiser with the smallest airflow - anything more and she will cough up a lung ;)

I have tried my wifes Dekang licquids strawberry which i love, it tastes like fruittella sweets which is 50/50 and i could vape and enale. but then someone said they have loads of nasty shite in them,

Dekang are fine. No extra nasties than any other juice. Originating in China they may not match a premium UK/European/US juice for taste but they are good. Don't listen to propaganda.

Have you tried sub-ohming with a lung hit instead of mouth to lung? Personally I can't mtl I get a stupid cough every time I try, when I switch back to my sub tanks I'm fine yet my mate is totally different he can mtl all day long an coughs every time he tries my subtank

Back
Top Bottom